Free haircuts

Spaniel

If anyone wants to beat the high costs of getting a hair cut in Pattaya then you might want to visit this hairdresser school on Third Road near the intersection with South Pattaya Road which is offering free haircuts, presumably done by the schools students.   

Free haircuts 002.JPG

Free haircuts 004.JPG

Actually the free haircut offered in that place is no worse than many pay ones I have had here.

40+ years and still looking for someone here who can use scissors rather than just dab at my head with electric clippers. In Manila there are literally hundreds of barbers who know how to cut hair properly and who never use power clippers at all.

1 hour ago, KittenKong said:

Actually the free haircut offered in that place is no worse than many pay ones I have had here.

40+ years and still looking for someone here who can use scissors rather than just dab at my head with electric clippers. In Manila there are literally hundreds of barbers who know how to cut hair properly and who never use power clippers at all.

I can image that if you where around in the cave men era ....you'd have  been saying " why the hello do we need the wheel"

and seeing the traffic congestion now in Pattaya you'd have been right again   lol