All the fun of the circus

All the fun of the circus

By The Nation

82b1b4f62f4ee02174071ec4151a2e41-sld.jpeg

“The Magical Circus of Siam”, the latest show to be hosted by Asiatique The Riverfront, is now delighting audiences nightly with exciting and acrobatic and magic.

The show, which runs through October 31, features 15 acts, including the “Fly Team Show”, a group of gymnasts who perform high abseiling and “Spiderman”, which boasts performers dressed at the superhero swinging and hanging from spider-web ropes. Highlights include “Magic” (Crazy Doctor), the magic show from “Thailand’s Got Talent” and the “Globe of Death”, in which 5 motorcyclists ride vertically and horizontally within a big globe. 

Thanyarat Kongsujarit, the director of Diamond Interest International, recently launched the “Magical Circus of Siam” by inviting celebrities along to watch the show. The famous faces included Pooklook Fonthip, Yardthip Rajpal, Manow Sornsilp, Mookda Narinrak, Mew Lucknara, Nut Morris Le Grand Amy Amarie, Ploy Runlada, Gam Gawintra, Fame Chawinroj, Blew Worapon, Champ Chanathip, Ball, Jitrapanu, A Chernyim, Zoom, Saint, and Sarette. 

More than 100 orphans from the southern provinces of Thailand and from Bangkok also attended the show.

Tickets cost from Bt800 to Bt1,800 to Bt800 at Thai Ticket Major. Call (02) 262 3456 or visit www.ThaiTicketMajor.com.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/life/art_culture/30316448

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-05-27

Why would I spend up to Baht 1.800 and travel several hours if I can have the "Greatest Show on Earth" right outside my front door every single day 24/7?

"...5 motorcyclists ride vertically and horizontally..."

Yup, as I said, just like outside my front door...

16 minutes ago, Misterwhisper said:

Why would I spend up to Baht 1.800 and travel several hours if I can have the "Greatest Show on Earth" right outside my front door every single day 24/7?

"...5 motorcyclists ride vertically and horizontally..."

Yup, as I said, just like outside my front door...

Yeah-I just stand on my balcony every morning and watch the  schoolkids go by.

I especially like the astronaut training-they hit a major pothole about 50 meters down the road..and fly, but bless 'em,they always land with their mobile phones intact.

All good training involves repetition so you can be sure that they will repeat the 3 1/2 triple somersault with half-pike the following day.