Paintball marker/gun

Boatman37210

I have a problem with a pack of 8 dogs that are owned by a neighbor.  Haven't talk with them yet, but don't see them locking up 8 dogs.  They almost killed a neighbors dog and one of my dogs.  Only reason they didn't was someone luckily came by when the attacks occurred and stopped them.  These dogs travel as a pack.  We live a good distance down a private road that the dogs seem to want to come down on occasion.  Our dogs live inside a fenced in area most of the day, but let them out in the morning and evening for a half hour each time for exercise.  We always fear these dogs will be around without us knowing.  As I said they almost killed one of our dogs already.

I will explore talking to the neighbor first and if that does not work I guess I can talk with the police.  Failing all that, I thought I needed a way to punish the dogs without doing real harm so they will not want to come down our drive.  Thought of a paintball gun.  I have no experience or knowledge.  Have seen supplies for paintball guns for pest control.  Did not read enough to understand what those supplies consisted of.  

From what little I have read paintball markers are legal to own, but one specific was that you cannot torture animals.  I question if putting a sting in the behinds of a pack of dogs would be considered torture.  I would think people have the right to protect their property and security.  Comments on the use of a paintball gun would be appreciated.

Assuming I go the paintball route, I am looking for a Tippmann brand gun.  Supposedly they are affordable and dependable from the reviews I have read.  Open to other brands if no Tippmanns in Thailand.  Concerned about price whether it be a Tippmann or other brand.  An old thread from 2004 said that if you try to buy a marker in Thailand they will be like 400% higher than what you see online.  If that is true, then buying one is out in Thailand.

I've seen a few on ebay at the regular price.  There would be shipping and tax, but maybe that route would be cheaper than buying one in a store.  Comments on buying through ebay?

Thanks.