Bar girl murder suspect Preaw on run in Myanmar, lavish lifestyle displayed on Facebook

webfact

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You do not need to be psychic to understand that the outcome of this situation will with the greatest probability end in horror....

8 hours ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

I was just about to say the same... monkey see, monkey do.

The are irresponsible children that think they can do what they want, posting on instagram and fateboo. Boss Red Bull does exactly the same.

The sign of the mentally ill sociopath. 

Their military gives themselves immunity for overthrowing elected governments, does what they want, acts with impunity, does exactly the same if not worse of what the previous administration did and  tells people not to talk about it 'or else!'

Where do you think they learn this stuff? They think they can commit crime and get away with it with impunity if they have money. It is a culture of irresponsibility that is promoted from the very top all the way down. 

And the cycle continues. 

?????

I find it constantly amusing but not surprising as drug people, scammers, etc. when they get the money they blow it on lavish stuff, that is pure show off.  Craving, desire.. so much in a supposed buddhist educated country.  Nothing against buying fancy stuff, but the gucci hand bag holds the same stuff a regular bag might.  Ridiculously expensive shoes are no more comfortable than dozens of other brands.  That ferrari rarely is as comfortable as a nice roomy medium sized SUV and rarely gets to go much faster in traffic.    It is a chip burner game.  People just like to spend.  I get it.  And I hope they get it as they show off and blow the loot.

This young lady has money and some connections in the area controlled by the Red Wa in Myanmar.  No doubt she will use those resources to reinvent herself as Burmese, obtain a new identity as a citizen of Myanmar, get a strong face background, obtain a Myanmar passport  and move on to a new life in yet another country with her new identity. 

1 hour ago, BarnicaleBob said:

This young lady has money and some connections in the area controlled by the Red Wa in Myanmar.  No doubt she will use those resources to reinvent herself as Burmese, obtain a new identity as a citizen of Myanmar, get a strong face background, obtain a Myanmar passport  and move on to a new life in yet another country with her new identity. 

And another one who has been watching too many soft gangster movies.

Once in with these big mafia type gangs, they are committed, it is not like being employed at a job where a person can hand in their notice and leave. All these women are, are prostitutes that have taken their criminal activities up to new levels, they are by no means the brains of these outfits and considering they can name, names, they have no chance of being let loose with the strong possibilities of getting caught and naming their complacencies and contacts, as they will do to try and get lighter sentences or avoid the death penalty.  

There will be no fresh start and a live happily ever after for this woman. The odds are, she`s all ready dead.

6 hours ago, BarnicaleBob said:

You are giving her credit for an infinite number of brain cells of which clearly she  does not possess.  

Posting herself on social media when on the run negates any assumption or semblance of intelligence. 

5 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

And another one who has been watching too many soft gangster movies.

Once in with these big mafia type gangs, they are committed, it is not like being employed at a job where a person can hand in their notice and leave. All these women are, are prostitutes that have taken their criminal activities up to new levels, they are by no means the brains of these outfits and considering they can name, names, they have no chance of being let loose with the strong possibilities of getting caught and naming their complacencies and contacts, as they will do to try and get lighter sentences or avoid the death penalty.  

There will be no fresh start and a live happily ever after for this woman. The odds are, she`s all ready dead.

"all ready" used in this context is one word not two, but that's ok.  

Your "odds are " statement is right on the mark if your referring to brain dead stupid for posting herself on social media.  

5 minutes ago, Moonmoon said:

About 300 to 400 people turn up outside the police station to catch a glimpse of the girls!

Morbid curiosity. They would be at the execution too if it was allowed, or actually ever takes place.

35+ yeas in jail I hope. See how she copes with that without YSL, Gucci or the rest, and no twitface... :cheesy:

On 6/2/2017 at 2:58 PM, Father Fintan Stack said:

I was just about to say the same... monkey see, monkey do.

The are irresponsible children that think they can do what they want, posting on instagram and fateboo. Boss Red Bull does exactly the same.

The sign of the mentally ill sociopath. 

Their military gives themselves immunity for overthrowing elected governments, does what they want, acts with impunity, does exactly the same if not worse of what the previous administration did and  tells people not to talk about it 'or else!'

Where do you think they learn this stuff? They think they can commit crime and get away with it with impunity if they have money. It is a culture of irresponsibility that is promoted from the very top all the way down. 

And the cycle continues. 

as opposed to the well adjusted sociopaths?

On 6/2/2017 at 5:24 PM, Mad mick said:

Yeah funny i agree . They will go after her . Red bull heir is untouchable money talks in kwai land bull shit walks nothing changed in 25 years ? Its actually got worse with the kwai army nanny country amazing thailand. Russian and Chinese  tourisim up good for family  mart and 7/11 , they spend there money there dame the Indians just stare at gorls biy 1 beer with 3 straws sit and google there eyes oh only we cpuld afford them , thet all spenf no money in thailand with the exception above family mart or 7/11 , all paid in there home country  , thailand is banana  republic now thanks 2014 . Subs r for the military jaunta take whats left of thailand money , gold out off to South America but cant find anyone who can operate the subs let alone navigate them 5 5 5 amazing thailand.  They blame farangs 4 sure. Its our fault we spend money in the bars , reateraunts shame on is lets make it  harder for them to get multiple visa entry's or some scam . No wonder we all going to vietnam.or god for bid cambodia welcome us . I left great give me vietnam any daynp double pricing 1 price for all . Can't beat that people. 

let the pipe cool a bit before your next hit Mr Kerouac.

i must admit im totally in awe of her. i bet shes wicked in bed.

that aside, reading through the thread, i have been amused by speculative hysteria that has dominated here. 

truly you people dont have a clue.

not a single clue. 

17 minutes ago, HooHaa said:

i must admit im totally in awe of her. i bet shes wicked in bed.

This is the type you will find in iBar by the dozen. 

as my guru used to say

crazy in the head crazy in the bed

Thailand`s public enemy number one that comes in the form of a prostitute from hell.

Appears this evil skank decided her mates in Myanmar would not be welcoming her with open arms and best to hang around in Thailand in the hope the heat on her will cool down.

Whichever way, her days are numbered, it`s either life in prison or the death penalty. I have no doubts she will be participating in a lot of short times as a contribution to the inmates and staff of the prison service. I`m sure she will be very popular with her fellow female cellmates, especially the well weathered lesbians and Toms and receive many visits from prison guards, both male and female where this woman will really be able to ply her trade. Good; sweet poetic justice that will be well deserved.