Police ‘trying to locate Red Bull heir’ before forwarding extradition documents

snoop1130

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Delaying tactics by Vorayuth’s lawyers have helped him escape being charged with speeding and reckless driving causing property damage, because the statute of limitations on the two charges expired. 

And ongoing delaying tactics by the Thai police have helped him escape being extradited.

The combination of the two tactics proves quite effective and suggests some degree of coordination. Maybe the Thai police is selectively inept, choosing the cases carefully where they appear to not be able to find their own ass with both hands.

What bugs me the most is that this spoiled brat's family have no intention of making him face the charges. They must know where he is - if in doubt, follow the F1 venues. And a second bug is that the police continue to delay any action to have him extradited - they're just as bad as his family who probably paid a fortune to bury any action against him.

While I appreciate that's how it is in Thailand, seems to me that no-one involved in this case (apart from the Attorney General) has any moral compass.  

12 hours ago, YetAnother said:

this is totally pathetic but should be instructive to newbies; throw out all your western logic here;  and if the thai police are trying the find this guy outside thailand, well,,,,,,,,,,,keystone cops comes to mind

Lord lucan anyone

5 minutes ago, stephenterry said:

What bugs me the most is that this spoiled brat's family have no intention of making him face the charges. They must know where he is - if in doubt, follow the F1 venues. And a second bug is that the police continue to delay any action to have him extradited - they're just as bad as his family who probably paid a fortune to bury any action against him.

While I appreciate that's how it is in Thailand, seems to me that no-one involved in this case (apart from the Attorney General) has any moral compass.  

Whether the brat was from thailand or usa etc, spoilt brats are indulged by spoilt parents. Parents will do anything to protect their kids.

Money buys you' justice ' everywhere in the world.

OJ simpson, phil spectre etc etc 

I realise it suits your agenda to pin this uncomfortable truth wholly on thailand but get over it and open your mind.

Learn to be happy and embrace the ways of the gracious people who are letting you stay in their country.

Just more procrastination,from the powers that be,they seem to forget 

a Policeman was killed,why not issue a Interpol Red notice,then they

may have a better chance of actually getting him in front of a judge,

This case just shows what you can do and get away with in Thailand

when you have a lot of money, Thailand always seems to worry about

its image in the World,but not in this case,he's just going to keep on

living the high life,without a worry,until the statute of limitations kicks 

in and he will have gotten away with murder.

regards worgeordie

1 minute ago, Fulwell53 said:

Whether the brat was from thailand or usa etc, spoilt brats are indulged by spoilt parents. Parents will do anything to protect their kids.

Money buys you' justice ' everywhere in the world.

OJ simpson, phil spectre etc etc 

I realise it suits your agenda to pin this uncomfortable truth wholly on thailand but get over it and open your mind.

Learn to be happy and embrace the ways of the gracious people who are letting you stay in their country.

I am not Thai bashing, per se, but this spoiled brat is a Thai, not an American. I would have made the same comment about any brat's nationality had the same scenario (which I doubt, because elsewhere he would have been arrested and charges made straight away). Rich people use their lawyers to get them off , and if this brat is brought back to face the music, no doubt the courts will be lenient. it still bugs me, though.

14 hours ago, tomwct said:

The brown envelopes continue to RTP!

It takes only 2 hours to get foreigners put on a plain to get out of Thailand but it is already going on 5 years to get a Thai back into Thailand.

Why don't they issue a warrant and let Interpol find him. Oh wait, I know when they don't. Face it, anyone assisting this yet to be fugitive will have enough money they'll never have to work again or will go to work for Red Bull. 

Maybe offering a reward for the location of his whereabouts will speed up the process..............since they have said they are trying to pinpoint his location..............even his friends will  drop a dime on him for a few thousand $$.  Nothing devides freindships in Thailand faster than $$.

7 minutes ago, 1duckyboy said:

Why don't they issue a warrant and let Interpol find him. Oh wait, I know when they don't. Face it, anyone assisting this yet to be fugitive will have enough money they'll never have to work again or will go to work for Red Bull. 

The media reports that the police are simply waiting to find out where he is before serving the essential paperwork that enables the AG to take action which I assume would include requesting the MFA to cancel his passport and authorizing any request for assistance via Interpol. The passport cancellation would be the game-over moment as that would empower all immigration officers of all countries to detain him regardless of his chosen mode of entry to the country.

I reckon some people working at these various agencies get up each morning, have a piss, put on the kettle and after checking their bank accounts online, still can't see any information relating to his whereabouts.

They've all got their bloody hand in the till.

5555556665555 clowns everywhere.

Police, government, what a bunch of clowns jesus christ. Cant find words that do them justice 555.

Hmm. Press also, their reporting on this "delay tactics by his lawyers". 5555555555555 yeah lets blame the evil defense lawyers when clearly the police and prosecutors have not delayed anything 555555555 what a bunch of clowns writing these stories. Zero balls whatsoever. 

6 hours ago, Thechook said:

They couldn't find him if he was standing next to them

During the two days that he was recently in Bangkok the police couldn't arrest him.

Nor could the police arrange to have him intercepted when he then flew to Singapore by private charter.

I just looked at the Interpol site.

Blue Notice
   To collect additional information about a person’s identity, location or activities in relation to a crime.

Red Notice
   To seek the location and arrest of wanted persons with a view to extradition or similar lawful action.

The Red notice is arrest and extradite.

The Blue notice is collect information only. No arrest!

Why are the RTP asking for a Blue notice?

We should demand they request a RED NOTICE.

Not use stalling tactics.

So stupid, just need to follow the money., phone bills of family checked, not too hard. First they need to find out where he is to process the extradition papers. Full of bullshit this Govt. They don't want to find him.

I am sure they know where he is.  Finding him is just the 'con'. Serving the warrant the next con.  Then the extradition con.  There is no motivation to actually do anything.  What Thai would want to put themself at risk going against this his princeling's family?  The Red Bull has become the cash cow for the corruption machine while they are all playing 'not my job' with responsibility.  

Archived