Police ‘trying to locate Red Bull heir’ before forwarding extradition documents

snoop1130

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Srikcir said:

During the two days that he was recently in Bangkok the police couldn't arrest him.

Nor could the police arrange to have him intercepted when he then flew to Singapore by private charter.

2 days in BKK recently? Are you joking? Are you sure?

16 hours ago, darksidedog said:

I seem to recall seeing on the BBC website today that he is in London. Does that narrow it down enough to get started fellas?

Or are you worried that the nasty UK press might say some critical things about you?

Would the extradition treaty even be valid now, considering the type of government currently in power?

16 hours ago, darksidedog said:

I seem to recall seeing on the BBC website today that he is in London. Does that narrow it down enough to get started fellas?

Or are you worried that the nasty UK press might say some critical things about you?

RTP want to have a post code before they move?

4 hours ago, Fulwell53 said:

Whether the brat was from thailand or usa etc, spoilt brats are indulged by spoilt parents. Parents will do anything to protect their kids.

Money buys you' justice ' everywhere in the world.

OJ simpson, phil spectre etc etc 

I realise it suits your agenda to pin this uncomfortable truth wholly on thailand but get over it and open your mind.

Learn to be happy and embrace the ways of the gracious people who are letting you stay in their country.

OJ, PHIL Spector....at the end of the day they got their just deserts, even though with OJ it was a circuitous route. "Boss" will get his as well, if only because this time, this case, the Thai public has had enough ( and some at the top are starting to recognise that fact).

21 minutes ago, sambum said:

"They seek him here, they seek him there, those (Frenchies) seek him every where"

(Scarlet Pimpernel - Red Bull  - Same, same but different!)

Like chalk and cheese comparing the Scarlet Pimpernel to the Red Bull wimp.

2 hours ago, aussie11950 said:

The Red notice is arrest and extradite.

The Blue notice is collect information only. No arrest!

Why are the RTP asking for a Blue notice?

Because apparently they need to know where he is before the RTP can submit the paperwork needed for the Thai AG to trigger the paper trail that will ultimately enable any passport cancellation via the MFA and/or any red notice request via Interpol.

Bizarre i know but that is what the OP suggests is the arcane mechanism in place here.

17 hours ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

More obfuscation.

They don't need to know where he is to ask Interpol to issue a notice.

The whole point of these Interpol notices is that the local Police force can act on it wherever he is.

Mostly correct. A blue notice is for track and trace though. A red notice indicates an active warrant and view to arrest and extradition.  I suspect obfuscation as you indicated.

7 hours ago, Fulwell53 said:

Whether the brat was from thailand or usa etc, spoilt brats are indulged by spoilt parents. Parents will do anything to protect their kids.

Money buys you' justice ' everywhere in the world.

OJ simpson, phil spectre etc etc 

I realise it suits your agenda to pin this uncomfortable truth wholly on thailand but get over it and open your mind.

Learn to be happy and embrace the ways of the gracious people who are letting you stay in their country.

Do you mean Phil Spector, the record producer? The one who is currently serving a 19 year jail sentence?

Bubble burst...

5 hours ago, aussie11950 said:

I just looked at the Interpol site.

Blue Notice
   To collect additional information about a person’s identity, location or activities in relation to a crime.

Red Notice
   To seek the location and arrest of wanted persons with a view to extradition or similar lawful action.

The Red notice is arrest and extradite.

The Blue notice is collect information only. No arrest!

Why are the RTP asking for a Blue notice?

We should demand they request a RED NOTICE.

Not use stalling tactics.

"Not use stalling tactics."

And what do you think has been happening since 2012?  Do you not think that it's as plain as the nose on your face that that's the name of the game?

And WE can demand all we like - it isn't going to make a scrap of difference!

53 minutes ago, Spike1938 said:

I'll bet his family knows where he is and if they refuse to tell, that is called obstruction of justice.

But never mind - this is Thailand.

"I'll bet his family knows where he is" Correct.

"if they refuse to tell, that is called obstruction of justice" Correct.

"But never mind - this is Thailand." Correct.

Well done - 3 out of 3 - gold star for you! And I'm sure that there are MANY people who know where he is and are refusing to tell for various reasons, but mostly because of the "M" word!

3 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Because apparently they need to know where he is before the RTP can submit the paperwork needed for the Thai AG to trigger the paper trail that will ultimately enable any passport cancellation via the MFA and/or any red notice request via Interpol.

Bizarre i know but that is what the OP suggests is the arcane mechanism in place here.

As soon as they know where he is, he will move after being tipped off.

This cat and mouse game will be played forever until he is no longer wanted.

Ask his lawyers where he is.....they will know for sure......if they refuse to divulge his whereabouts...arrest them for obstruction of justice.......this guy killed someone...!!! have the RTP forgotten that ???

I really dont know why they keep banging on about this kid. Nothing will happen, he wont do a days gaol time. And it will all go away with silence. There's too much spondoolix involved here. If he was really an embarrassment, or a problem for the family, he could have been in a nasty road accident, or a problem at sea.But it would appear that he is the 'lad' of the world, the 'must have' in high society, here and abroad. Allthis hype about finding him is just so the 'other people' think something is being done. The BIB have embarrassingly dragged their feet over this for too long.

Knock Knock,"open up, this is the police, we have to take you in now boss"

Ohh, ok, but i;m not too well at the moment, will 50,000 do for now?"

" ok but promise that you will be ready when we call at 3 pm on Wednesday the 23rd, ok, now dont take advantage about knowing the time we are coming back for you"

17 hours ago, lvr181 said:

2 days in BKK recently? Are you joking? Are you sure?

16 hours ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

He was living in Bangkok in plain sight, in and out of the country on a regular basis for his gallivanting around the World.

The family are very close to Thong Lor and Bangkok police higher ups. 

That is disgusting!

The PM and the NCPO should get their heads out of the sand and STOP much corruption by reforming the RTP!

Or is the PM ("Democracy will never die from Thailand because I am a democratic soldier but I stay in power because I want democracy to survive” - General Prayuth Chan-O-Cha) and his minions powerless/scared to carry out real reform? :whistling:

On 6/2/2017 at 8:59 PM, Reigntax said:

They couldnt find him if he was in their own police station

This is so funny it just begged to be repeated.

They couldn't find him if he was in their own police station

On 6/2/2017 at 8:41 PM, darksidedog said:

They would have to write or speak English and that would be very embarrassing for them. They're probably waiting for him to be in Laos, so they can call and speak Isaan...

On 6/2/2017 at 8:10 PM, Prbkk said:

This is not Lord Lucan or Ronnie Biggs. Try searching on FB or twitter or instantgram for pics in luxury resorts.

Or at the upcoming F1 venues. He was at Monaco last week with his mother why did'nt they  find him there 

Archived