Police rush to London Bridge after reports of van hitting pedestrians

rooster59

40 minutes ago, aslimversgwm said:

The attackers in the 2  previous attacks were both British citizens and I have little doubt these latest lunatics will also be found to be British citizens so I fail to see how the travel ban  you advocate would help in any way.

The answer is to root out the people indoctrinating Muslims turning them into insane fanatics. 

Easily found- they are preaching in the mosques. Wahhabis exported from Saudi to spread the word.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Interesting point on Sky News just now. Someone pointed out that in 2011 Cameron made a speech saying all the things May is talking about now, when she was home secretary.

She is pretty good at talking about "tightening up" etc, but will she do anything, or will we be hearing it all again soon?

As PM and with no Brussels to worry about she'll find it much easier come Friday.

Theresa May in her speech today: Enough is Enough.  

I got some news for you Theresa. Enough was enough already years ago.  Now it is too late to stop it. 

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The Muslim community need to take a quantum leap forward and start to integrate

Have you viewed the vdo that was posted a while ago? There is no way those people will ever integrate, or that any normal person would want them anywhere near.

No "good" Muslim will ever allow a female Muslim relative to marry a kaffir. Only non muslim WOMEN are allowed to marry Muslims and their children have to be Muslim.

If the women are required to cover up in the presence of an outsider even in their own home, how much integration is going to happen.

You are using logic against indoctrinated belief. The only way to break the cycle is to ban Muslim schools and force all Muslim children ( co ed classes and no veils ) to attend British schools so they grow up as integrated people. If their parents don't like it, send them to a Muslim country without right of return.

Not sure if this is the vdo you speak of, but it echoes your observations (and perhaps gives a more chilling perspective of the threat facing Europe and the UK in the near term. North America in the longer term). 

It is worth a watch and rather frightening. 

27 minutes ago, balo said:

I got some news for you Theresa. Enough was enough already years ago.  Now it is too late to stop it. 

Yes, it's too late.

Watch this documentary;

Lock them up, if possible deport them.

24 minutes ago, balo said:

Ahh so, they should just give up and surrender?

Prime Minister Thatcher said it best; "You turn if you want to.  The lady's not for turning."

They are a bunch of cowards but they wont change our lives and our ways, life goes on.

The Police and security services have been magnificent as to have been the ambulance crews and hospital staff.

They wont win, they will never win!

Edited by nong38
spelling

57 minutes ago, evadgib said:

As PM and with no Brussels to worry about she'll find it much easier come Friday.

Well said. People forget that the EU forbade the tough measures the  UK attempted to impose in respect to these fifth columnists.  Likely terrorists used EU rules to remain in the UK, just as European murderers, rapists and long term offenders used the rules to continue their criminal pursuits.  As a reminder;

The European Court of Justice ruled that non EU migrants  illegally entering an EU state in the passport-free Schengen zone should not face detention on those grounds - and should instead be returned to the country they came from under a directive giving them up to 30 days to go voluntarily.  Brilliant.

6 JUNE 2016 • 

Murderers, rapists and violent offenders from across Europe have been able to remain in Britain after their crimes, the Justice Minister will say on Tuesday as he reveals a dossier of 50 offenders who have used EU rules to avoid deportation.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/06/eu-rules-stopped-britain-deporting-murders-rapists-and-violent-c/

And yes, I am aware many of these murderers are homegrown. Well, how did they get in in the first place? The Libyan murderer responsible for  the Manchester  massacre came from Libya and  went back and forth freely as he was allowed under the the current laws.  This  must stop.

They are a bunch of cowards but they wont change our lives and our ways, life goes on.

The Police and security services have been magnificent as to have been the ambulance crews and hospital staff.

They wont win, they will never win!

While the not winning, and never will, their going round blowing children up, and murdering innocent people, putting hundreds in hospital, do you think that their bothered about us lightning candles, holding hands and singing Bob Marley songs,and saying you won't beat us....

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Iran says London attacks 'wake up call', urges uprooting terrorism sources.

" Iran said on Sunday the London attacks were a "wake-up call" and urged Western states to go after ideological and financial sources of terrorism, state media reported, in a thinly veiled reference to Saudi Arabia. To uproot terror, it is necessary that they (Western states) address the root causes as well as the main financial and ideological sources of extremism and violence, which are clear to everyone," Qasemi was quoted as saying by Press TV. "

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-security-iran-idUKKBN18V0NX

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The Muslim community need to take a quantum leap forward and start to integrate

You are using logic against indoctrinated belief. The only way to break the cycle is to ban Muslim schools and force all Muslim children ( co ed classes and no veils ) to attend British schools so they grow up as integrated people. If their parents don't like it, send them to a Muslim country without right of return.

Excellent Points!

What I can't believe is taxes are used by the UK government to support Muslim schools. How stoopid is that?

As you say, those schools must be integrated immediately with non-Muslims and made co-ed. If the Muslims pull their kids out, encourage the entire family to move back home.

Edited by Watchful

9 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

A member of the public was saying that they were using automatic fire. I wonder how many rounds hit the targets?

I guess they were worried about explosive vests being detonated if they didn't kill them fast.

Not sure who to believe here, because on the news they described the rifles used by the UK police as semi-automatic.  I hope the news report is incorrect! I sure hope they are issued automatic rifles.

After all, the terrorists used AK-47's in the Paris nightclub attack.  Police should NOT be out gunned in the name of political correctness.

Edited by metisdead
Please do not modify someone else's post in your quoted reply, either with font or color changes.

There are I believe 3,000 fanatics who are prepared to commit atrocities living in the UK and they have to be monitored by the authorities, In WW2 Churchill ordered that Italien and German citizens, some who had been in the UK for decades and had dual citizenship be interned, 'collar the lot'. Why can't this be done with those strongly suspected of being potential terrorists.

Even Nigel Farage says this is a bad idea. I herd him say today on Lbc that he is old enough to remember when they did it to the IRA and it created more Terrost so it don't work.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

18 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

May? Doubt it. She was home secretary, but didn't bring in any particularly effective measures then.

She did get shot of Abu Hamza and Abu Qatada who had been taking the p!ss along with their ;human' rights lawyers for years - so there is that. Corbyn would just want to have a cup of tea with them and bring his cheque book too for a donation - all the time checking what his Iranian paymasters wanted.

well I hear ya ... and to be honest .. If they wiped out every damn muslim, the world would be better off , but that ain't gunna happen.

So by that logic if the nutters got there way and wiped out every non Muslim the world would still be a better place.

...and, just to be fair and equal, I am absolutely certain that the Christian places of worship would welcome and encourage Muslim observers to their ceremonies.

Web cams in all places of worship if you ask me. Ones what the public can watch to then they can report anything what looks like hate Speach. Or just watch the Sunday service if they want to. If they ant hot nothing to hide why not. If they believe in there own religion and the message of there God they should see it as spreading the word.

1 hour ago, Opl said:

Iran says London attacks 'wake up call', urges uprooting terrorism sources.

" Iran said on Sunday the London attacks were a "wake-up call" and urged Western states to go after ideological and financial sources of terrorism, state media reported, in a thinly veiled reference to Saudi Arabia. To uproot terror, it is necessary that they (Western states) address the root causes as well as the main financial and ideological sources of extremism and violence, which are clear to everyone," Qasemi was quoted as saying by Press TV. "

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-security-iran-idUKKBN18V0NX

And they would be right. But when we see the leader of the free world curtsy for the Saudi royals, a healthy skepticism is warranted.

For anybody who knows the Borough Market area it isn't an easy location whatsoever to send in police and take out armed suspects. The only open space really is London Bridge itself, but down in the Market area tricky.

They got there and shot them dead in 8 mins.I don't want to even think about what would have happened in a town just outside London where I would imagine less armed police. Time to make all new recruits in the police force armed if you ask me and any others who want to have them to.

2 hours ago, juice777 said:

So by that logic if the nutters got there way and wiped out every non Muslim the world would still be a better place.

No, the world would be a living hell!

Sunni/Shia war would be conducted on a global scale with nuclear weapons. The complete intolerance so fundamental to the Muslim religion insures hate and war would continue .... forever!

21 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

True as long as PC prevents the government doing what would be necessary to prevent them.

I'm watching the news as I write and it's on Sky News, Al Jazeera, and Fox ( Sky feed ). I assume it'll be on the other networks as well. Not just a short item- continuous feed.

I hope this doesn't seem callous, but I don't remember such a response when 90 people were killed in Kabul just a few days ago.................................................... :sad:

No sadly even though these extremists kill more every day in Places like Afghanistan and Iraq and Syria it is only because the attacks happen in European Countries. Its a bit like after the second World war A lot of people said Germans were alright but the Japanese were Scum. kind of a White bias. Extremists come in all Colours and beliefs. The hatred poured out here just polarises sides. And achieves nothing

6 minutes ago, Kiwiken said:

No sadly even though these extremists kill more every day in Places like Afghanistan and Iraq and Syria it is only because the attacks happen in European Countries. Its a bit like after the second World war A lot of people said Germans were alright but the Japanese were Scum. kind of a White bias. Extremists come in all Colours and beliefs. The hatred poured out here just polarises sides. And achieves nothing

There is an element of truth to what you say.  You choose, however, to ignore the constant state of war that exists in Islam. The Sunnis and Shias have been killing each other for 100's of years. 

Thus the fact that the killing continues ... well, it's not really news.  It's more business as usual.  The fact that the Muslims have now expanded their killing fields is news! 

Edited by Watchful

13 minutes ago, Watchful said:

There is an element of truth to what you say.  You choose, however, to ignore the constant state of war that exists in Islam. The Sunnis and Shias have been killing each other for 100's of years. 

Thus the fact that the killing continues ... well, it's not really news.  It's more business as usual.  The fact that the Muslims have now expanded their killing fields is news! 

The move to Europe is a result of the 4th crusade in 1204 This was Roman Catholic slaughtering Eastern Orthodox Christians this schism allowed the expansion of Islam into Europe. The 300 Years ago or so Europe pushed back into Islam and subjected it to Colonial rule. Now again Islam pushes out. Extremists have always existed on both sides. You can work on a so called securing of the West if you stay out of meddling in the Islamic World or you can accept you cannot have your cake and eat it too. 

30 minutes ago, Kiwiken said:

The move to Europe is a result of the 4th crusade in 1204 This was Roman Catholic slaughtering Eastern Orthodox Christians this schism allowed the expansion of Islam into Europe. The 300 Years ago or so Europe pushed back into Islam and subjected it to Colonial rule. Now again Islam pushes out. Extremists have always existed on both sides. You can work on a so called securing of the West if you stay out of meddling in the Islamic World or you can accept you cannot have your cake and eat it too. 

Oh, but why do we have to let Muslims in?  Who said we have to allow Muslim immigration? 

Far as I'm concerned, I'm more than happy to allow the Muslims to keep killing each other in their countries.  Heck, I'm in favor of selling arms to both sides to improve their killing efficiency.

BTW Muslims aren't just expanding in the West. They are attempting to gain control in the Phillipines as well.

5 hours ago, juice777 said:

Even Nigel Farage says this is a bad idea. I herd him say today on Lbc that he is old enough to remember when they did it to the IRA and it created more Terrost so it don't work.

http://nypost.com/2017/06/04/british-politician-says-suspected-terrorists-should-be-put-in-camps/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow&sr_share=twitter

I am guessing that is BS or he went back on what he said before. Go to the last 15 seconds of this clip. I must admit I didn't listen to it all but I herd the end of it today.

Looks like the new York post has twisted that head line for there own narrative

What he says is if there is not action there will be more calls for interment.Not that he wants it (but I must admit I don't believe anything he says so who knows) here is the actual interview

A photo taking in Barking of Islamic extremists protected by police in 2010. And the folks in the UK wonder why they're now in this horrendous situation?

DBehs2fXgAAY2A_.jpg.43fd4677b52d71581ffc5b015709bc36.jpg

I grew up there i find that so shocking. There was many Muslims there in my day wouldn't had happened then.Something must had changed to radicalized them.