Equality group files complaint after Korat school bans LGBT pupils

rooster59

58 minutes ago, bbi1 said:

Do you have a liking for chicks with dicks & a bit of up the bum action? :shock1:

Let's leave your sexual fantasies out of this, shall we?

Seriously, it's interesting that people still think it's OK to post hard core anti-LGBTQ bigotry here that they would usually never do in respect to race/ethnicity.

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Seriously, it's interesting that people still think it's OK to post hard core anti-LGBTQ bigotry here that they would usually never do in respect to race/ethnicity.

There's a common saying out there: "God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve" :smile:

1 minute ago, bbi1 said:

There's a common saying out there: "God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve" :smile:

Yes. Common among homophobes. 

Consider yourself fully OUTED in that regard. No grey areas there!

Edited by Jingthing

7 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

indeed, there are many examples of anti-LGBTQ on this site with no action by moderators, yet correcting grammar can result is being suspended. an indication perhaps of the type of people moderating this site; condoning anti-LGBTQ comments while being sensitive about their grammar inadequacies?

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Yes. Common among homophobes. 

Consider yourself fully OUTED in that regard. No grey areas there!

Yes I do consider myself outed of the gay & ladyboy crowd.

I'm all for the black and white, I'm not racist :smile:

Just now, samsensam said:

indeed, there are many examples of anti-LGBTQ on this site with no action by moderators, yet correcting grammar can result is being suspended. an indication perhaps of the type of people moderating this site; condoning anti-LGBTQ comments while being sensitive about their grammar inadequacies?

Why should there be action by the mods? I will quote again just in case you didn't see the above post: "God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve" :)

Dam! The Tom and her girlfriend from Udon that went awol in Korea, while on tour, wanted to go hideout at this school in Korat.

Now I'm going to have to tell them they need to go to school and work in Pattaya instead. They can go to school during the day and work at night, Now, I'm not sure what type of work the "Tom" does? Anybody know?

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Here's a better saying --

Live and let live!

Personally I like the saying "Live and Let Die" which is also a James Bond movie. He was a manly man who loved all his lovely ladies.

11 minutes ago, bbi1 said:

Personally I like the saying "Live and Let Die" which is also a James Bond movie. He was a manly man who loved all his lovely ladies.

I see you are just trying to be funny.... and not succeeding... just perhaps in your infantile undeveloped brain.

You know 'James Bond' is not a real person, right?  You also know 'Adam and Eve' are also make up?

I can see you are just being argumentative to get attention....  I won't reply to any of you posts on this topic... or even read them, so you needn't reply.

If you do believe in the Adam and Eve story... are you aware that their 2 sons must have had sex with their mother or sisters to make more human beings?  Maybe that is what goes on in your family.. which would be an excuse for your seemingly inbred retarded brain function.

Edited by jak2002003

53 minutes ago, bbi1 said:

Why should there be action by the mods? I will quote again just in case you didn't see the above post: "God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve" :)

Bring on the PC world, you are either with us or banned, is nobody allowed to disagree?