Minidisc player

BillyOm7

Hello, I am trying to find old minidisc players/recorders, if anyone here have one they would like to part with, please let me know. Blank or recorded minidisc also. Thanks. 

Edited by BillyOm7

Can you please CLARIFY why you are posting this request AGAIN?

Minidisc player
Started by BillyOm7, May 15

On 5/26/2017 at 5:24 PM, BillyOm7 said:

You guys will not believe this, here in issan, (amnat Charoen) we have a second hand japanease store, everything from Japan, I happen to walk in today and coulx not believe my eyes, top end Kenwood minidisc recorder, like new, I got it for 200baht. Purchased an 5 volt adapter for it, it works like a charm. Battery is not in good shape, but its working. How lucky can you get. Disc sound wonderful.

I posted this the first time under (mobile devices), thought I'd reach someone different under audio and visual, OK? Naam , I am in Amnat Charoen, in issan

Edited by BillyOm7

11 minutes ago, BillyOm7 said:

thought I'd reach someone different under audio and visual, OK?

ThaiVisa Forum Rules

Forum Netiquette

4. Please do not post the same thing across multiple forums. Such posts will be deleted and only one post allowed to remain.

10. Please keep topics related to the forums they are in.

...which is why I was asking you to clarify your reposting.

If you are looking for second-hand shops carrying electronics, that's a bit different from what you're asking. If you are looking specifically for Mini Disc recorders/players then you'll probably have this post locked/removed and asked to use the ThaiVisa Classified wanted section.

3 hours ago, BillyOm7 said:

I posted this the first time under (mobile devices), thought I'd reach someone different under audio and visual, OK? Naam , I am in Amnat Charoen, in issan

tough luck, i live in Pattaya.