Fitness game VR

robblok

Got myself knockout leaque, and I am going to buy some arm weights its quite fun to exercise like that I really do workup a sweat. However I am always confusing left and right. The guy is telling me to throw combination of punches and it really gets tough for me. I did now buy a sweat guard for my VR set (see EBAY link) because I really do sweat. I think it really might helpt its fun at least and punching is fun it even measures how fast you punch. I think VR might have a future for body-weight fitness games. 

It might be a totally new genre and keep people sweating. I think it really is possible. if you add wrist weights and other stuff you might actually do a non boring workout. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/122489151507?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Yesterday I wore wristbands while playing the training part of this game. Today I wanted to do the same but I actually had muscle pains in my upper back. It was just real hard to play the game today. So it definitely helps with a workout.  The fun thing is you don't really notice the passing of time. 

hope your sweat guard works properly.. I know of at least 2 people who killed their VR set with sweat.. but.. they were quite out of shape (fat etc)

I know you are fit, you should be fine.

just be careful with it. it's not covered in warranty "water" damage. haha

1 hour ago, kekalot said:

hope your sweat guard works properly.. I know of at least 2 people who killed their VR set with sweat.. but.. they were quite out of shape (fat etc)

I know you are fit, you should be fine.

just be careful with it. it's not covered in warranty "water" damage. haha

I will have to be careful, its fun working out like this though I do most of my workouts in my gym. I do sweat a lot normally does not have to do much with being fat. i was fat once (or at least quite overweight) and I did sweat the same as I do now that I am in shape. The sweatguard looks good, but there are better ones on the market. 

• 2 months later...

Archived