Police chase goes wrong: motorcyle cop killed, partner seriously injured

webfact

15 hours ago, sanukjim said:

A few years ago the LOS army was showing their new army tactics for the battle field and actually showed a 250 cc motorcycle driven by a driver in body armor with his "Gunner" standing in the pegs in the back shooting his automatic rifle down range.This has to be the height of the army stupidness.Obviously their leaders have never experienced battle outside of a video game.

That was started for soldiers protection in the South as the insurgents came up behind them and shot them in the back. If you look at the amount killed a majority were shot in the back. I saw a great many of them when i was staying in the south and they were ridden properly on patrol and to me were very effective.

12 hours ago, Thongkorn said:

My Son is a Thai police officer, They are not all bad.

Whilst I concur with you having experiences with many of the local Plod, I am mystifies as to why you would voluntarily sully your name by telling the world. 

I have a lawyer in the family family but don't go around telling everyone !:sorry:

13 hours ago, Thongkorn said:

My Son is a Thai police officer, They are not all bad.

My step son is also a high ranking Police officer in the RTP but I was not referring to the Police, I was referring to the clown who killed the Officer and hurt his companion.  Maybe  little misunderstanding on your behalf.:wai:

On 6/6/2017 at 10:10 AM, YetAnother said:

this guy is a real ace; wonder what percent is like this that we share the roads with

A LOT............ note the  guy who  killed  a  shed load in his watermelon truck stating he didnt think anything would be coming at the intersection, or the daily im overtaking get outta  my way headlight flashing on your side of the carriageway. 5  minutes in the TV archives of "accidents" read "stupid winkers"  will verify that

13 hours ago, gazza4 said:

why aren't the good ones promoted?

They cant raise the cash to pay off the higher up boss at promotion time so only the scum float to the top, just like a  cesspit