Clumsy Girls and Great Sex

Thai Girls vs $$$...the topic often comes up and whether oane like the topic or not, it is..it IS part of life for many guys here..

Allow me thus to make a modest contribution. I live for a certain period of the year in a normal western city, supposedly civilised and whatever.

My favorite "slut test" when I am working to talk in a fine cutie in a club is quite basic.

When chatting, if the girlie starts sending those subtle signals that I do not interest her, I discreetly pull up my left hand sleeve of my shirt and display my flashy Rolex watch ...(not a fake bangkok grade "A", please, but a real one got for a cheap price, no bragging here)...so I blatantly display and watch her reaction...if there is a sudden change of attitude, naturally I take my heels of to the next available lady in the club and try to workout and initiate the "slut test" from start !....

what my point here is that ladies always have a specific relationship towards money and this is absolutely not caracteristic to Thai women who are often bashed as venal cupid gold diggers....if the farang is stupid enough to shower her with cash right from the begining, paying for everything, we would act the same if we were in the thai girlie's place...be firm guys that you are not purchasing a relationship, you are not going to fund the entire family, that you expect besides good sex a girl who also contributes to the outings etc...and if the girl likes you, and is worth it, be it a Thai Girl or a farang, she won't give a shit for your hard earned bucks!..but only would like to take the shit out of you!!:passifier::partytime2:..enjoy!!