Spree of electric wire thefts in Phuket casues B2mn in damages

snoop1130

Spree of electric wire thefts in Phuket casues B2mn in damages

Kritsada Mueanhawong

1_201768163645734_IPfqDOAQZkrLENkPxLSfyEqTQuUtOvBWKhNNwNdV_png.png

PHUKET:-- Police are hunting for a thief or thieves who have been stealing wires and equipment from electric poles in many areas of Phuket, causing more than 2 million baht worth of estimated loss. 

Locals in many areas, particularly Thalang and Kathu, have filed several complaints about unlit streets in their areas for the past two months.

“They are not only stealing wires and equipment from electric poles, but from traffic lights as well. This has impacted residents as well as municipal authorities working in the area. In May and June alone, they have hit at least five areas – four in Thalang and one in Kathu. The latest incident occurred yesterday, when equipment was stolen from the Kathu-Koh Kaew line near Pae Kruwit restaurant,” said Teeradet Kamleang, Deputy Direct of the Phuket Rural Road Office (RRD). 

Full Story: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Spree-electric-wire-thefts-Phuket-casues-B2mn/66674?desktopversion#ad-image-0

pgazette_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket Gazette 2017-6-8

11 hours ago, wakeupplease said:

Brits on holiday no doubt, taken 14 days off work here, but cannot rest as they have to keep their hand in.

What a stupid and insulting remark!

Another one who thinks he is part of a superior race!  Get a life!

8 hours ago, Moti24 said:

What a stupid and insulting remark!

Another one who thinks he is part of a superior race!  Get a life!

Brits on holiday no doubt, taken 14 days off work here (meaning UK), but cannot rest as they have to keep their hand in.

Written by a Brit who saw it going on in the UK putting lives at risk on the roads and railways until the law changed here for the better.

Get a life!

I have thank you and are free to comment on my own race, you have a nice day

9 minutes ago, wakeupplease said:

Brits on holiday no doubt, taken 14 days off work here (meaning UK), but cannot rest as they have to keep their hand in.

Written by a Brit who saw it going on in the UK putting lives at risk on the roads and railways until the law changed here for the better.

Get a life!

I have thank you and are free to comment on my own race, you have a nice day

Who wrote it is irrelevant.  I found your comment to be stupid and insulting, and I said so.  

One day, wakeupplease, you WILL wake-up and smell reality.  Until then, have a nice day yourself.

On 09/06/2017 at 1:01 PM, Moti24 said:

Who wrote it is irrelevant.  I found your comment to be stupid and insulting, and I said so.  

One day, wakeupplease, you WILL wake-up and smell reality.  Until then, have a nice day yourself.

Oh shame

many saw the comment to be funny and true especially the theft of electrical connections from the roads and railways, perhaps if you understood what was said it might help

A new law came in and it almost stopped the thefts that endangers life. maybe worth looking at that law, it may help there, but I doubt it jugging by your comment.

Sleep well

Edited by wakeupplease