Fuel prices lowered

rooster59

On 6/10/2017 at 2:24 PM, Dmaxdan said:

They always do this the day after I've filled up....

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

If your tank holds 70 litres, the most you could have saved is Bht 210.

On 6/14/2017 at 5:02 PM, williamgeorgeallen said:

yes that would be a short term problem but still far better than destroying the atmosphere.

You must be concerned about the survival of the human species in the distant future, way beyond the lifespan of any of your family or anyone else currently living. Those things don't concern me. I would be more concerned about world wars and the spread of Islam than any of that. As you probably know, they are outbreeding local populations in many countries to a significant degree and will take over the world long before your atmosphere is depleted. I'd rather die of asphyxiation than live in a country governed by people who think nothing of blowing people up and removing heads. I saw some videos on Facebook several weeks back of some militants slicing and hacking some people's heads off with knives while they were still alive (Mindanao). They were smiling for the cameras while they did it. They were shocking in the extreme, and an indication of what people can do to people. Worrying about global warming is a side issue in a very evil world.

The world's average temperature has increased 0.85°C since 1880. I don't see that as any big deal. You should try to focus on more important matters.

5 hours ago, tropo said:

You must be concerned about the survival of the human species in the distant future, way beyond the lifespan of any of your family or anyone else currently living. Those things don't concern me. I would be more concerned about world wars and the spread of Islam than any of that. As you probably know, they are outbreeding local populations in many countries to a significant degree and will take over the world long before your atmosphere is depleted. I'd rather die of asphyxiation than live in a country governed by people who think nothing of blowing people up and removing heads. I saw some videos on Facebook several weeks back of some militants slicing and hacking some people's heads off with knives while they were still alive (Mindanao). They were smiling for the cameras while they did it. They were shocking in the extreme, and an indication of what people can do to people. Worrying about global warming is a side issue in a very evil world.

The world's average temperature has increased 0.85°C since 1880. I don't see that as any big deal. You should try to focus on more important matters.

long term survival is not an immediate concern, it is quality of life is. cancer rates are increasing at an alarming rate. i am sure is a direct result of the polluted environment we are living in. over 10 million people per year are dying of cancer now. far more people than are killed by islamic terrorists. you need to look past media scare mongering and focus on the real issues.

Edited by williamgeorgeallen