Tourist Visa Doc Info Req......

Hi People and a Happy New Year to all

I am looking to apply for a TV in Jan and wondered if/where i can download the paperwork from, i presume i can print and fill in paperwork before i arrive at a Consulate?

I also wonder if evidence of a return flight to my home country is required? as mine expires Dec 31st and i have no intention of going home yet, weather is far to nice here!!

Many thanks for your repply

:o

Most Consulates in the region do not seem to have active web sites - much less interactive forms. Have seen one listed but forget which Consulate it was. The filling out of the form only takes about 5 minutes so take a pen and be prepared. Most use unique forms marked for there office/requirements.

Most Consulates in the region do not seem to have active web sites - much less interactive forms. Have seen one listed but forget which Consulate it was. The filling out of the form only takes about 5 minutes so take a pen and be prepared. Most use unique forms marked for there office/requirements.

Thanks for the info

I also wonder if evidence of a return flight to my home country is required? as mine expires Dec 31st and i have no intention of going home yet, weather is far to nice here!!

:o:D

I am looking to apply for a TV in Jan and wondered if/where i can download the paperwork from, i presume i can print and fill in paperwork before i arrive at a Consulate?

Many thanks for your repply

:o

There's a new number in operation 24/7 for any and all visa/WP questions for farang, it's 1111 and if you need to turn some farang in for working illegally the number is 1178. Also, for your surfing pleasure you should try http://www.thaiembassy.org/

Enjoy and happy new year