Driver who stabbed his Chinese boss to death tells sordid tale of sexual harassment in his defense

snoop1130

18 minutes ago, Mickmouse1 said:

Why stabbed him instead of running out of the wc or shout for help ..why stabbed him 12 times? 

The events as stated, are not plausible to me?

Many women have killed their rapists also and pity is taken upon them.

11 hours ago, kannot said:

Wang Ping or Wang King?

I went into a Chinese restaurant once to pick-up a "take-away"

I asked the man behind the counter

"are you Wan King the chinese waiter"?

he said no

I'm <deleted>- King the chef... I didn't hang around long !

:sorry:

Edited by hotchilli

1 hour ago, Thechook said:

Many women have killed their rapists also and pity is taken upon them.

That's true but the women still need to prove their case. Sadly when there is no witness left alive other than the accuser it's not so unusual for innocent people to be convicted and guilty people to walk. 

7 hours ago, Get Real said:

If you are treated badly, raped or forced to do sexual services nad in any other way are unlawfully treated does not mean that you can break the law yourself

You are allowed, by law, to reasonably defend yourself , even if that defence is normally unlawful 

8 hours ago, Hi kwai fun said:

All sounded good . Until the part about rubber gloves in the sink . Knife and rubber gloves ??  Pre meditated . 

I was just scanning thru to see who would be the first to connect those dots.

well done... the rubber gloves scream premeditation ( premeditation including a rehearsed story)

13 hours ago, Jingthing said:

One -- pink doesn't have the same meaning in Thai culture.

Two --  if the sexual assault charge is true and the knife assault isn't, that does not justify murder.

Three -- if the knife story is true, that would be a stronger defense. 

The dead man can't say. 

This excuse for violence is rather classic internationally but the knife assault story makes it different --

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_panic_defense

Hi all, 

Your all forgetting the pair of black rubber gloves? Maybe they were there to clean the toilet but maybe they were used by killer to avoid fingerprints on murder weapon. ..then the bollocking brain let them at scene? Any half decent SOCO  (that's CSI  to north Americans ) can lift prints from the inside of a rubber glove.

Examination of knife will potentially indicate what happened. ..e.g both attacker and boss then maybe story has some validity,  only fingerprints off boss the attacker was wearing gloves,  only attacker...then it was premeditated murder.

Not rocket science just basic police work in the weSt. 

"But as the boss was getting his pants down the 21 year old employee grabbed the knife and stabbed his boss 12 times before fleeing the scene in the company van."

Maybe he asked the boss for a raise.  Then, realising he wasn't up for it, he murdered him to save losing face.

'He told police that he had worked for Wang Ping as his personal driver for two years and there had been no problems at all'

Seems odd that after two years of 'no problems at all' spending time together alone in a car the boss would then decide to take a knife and force fellation. Surely there would have been tell tell signs before. 

Anyway, stabbing someone 12 times seems excessive. I know, you never know how you'd react if someone tried to rape you, but this would have all come out of the blue if there were no problems before. 

26 minutes ago, Sooo Upto Me said:

Why? Quite plausible.

I find it wholly implausible. It's just not that believable sequence of events.

Of course I could be wrong.

If it turn's out I am, then so be it, let the guy who says he was attacked go free.

However, until then I remain sceptical. 

Edited by Bluespunk

17 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

If it turn's out I am, then so be it, let the guy who says he was attacked go free.

Even if the guy was subjected to an attempted assault (which  I believe that he wasnt ) Killing the alleged perpetrator was unnecessary .

Although the facts of what exactly happened would have to be revealed first, before any definitive conclusion can be made .

Just now, sanemax said:

Even if the guy was subjected to an attempted assault (which  I believe that he wasnt ) Killing the alleged perpetrator was unnecessary .

Although the facts of what exactly happened would have to be revealed first, before any definitive conclusion can be made .

Again with the partial quoting.

If the guy was killed after an attempted assault, then <deleted> the attacker.

If not then gaol the killer.

Quoting my full post may have made my views clearer.

Or not, depends on the reader really...

7 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

If the guy was killed after an attempted assault, then <deleted> the attacker.

The law doesnt work like that .

Once (if believing the story ) the attacker had been disarmed, he was no longer a threat and therefore no need to kill him .

Although I wouldnt be surprised if there was no attempted sexual assault and this is just a straight forward murder and the knife belonged to the killer

Just now, sanemax said:

The law doesnt work like that .

Once (if believing the story ) the attacker had been disarmed, he was no longer a threat and therefore no need to kill him .

Although I wouldnt be surprised if there was no attempted sexual assault and this is just a straight forward murder and the knife belonged to the killer

Quote in full and I'll respond.

20 hours ago, sanemax said:

You are allowed, by law, to reasonably defend yourself , even if that defence is normally unlawful 

You are by law allowed to reasonably defend yoursel in any country. It´s very few cases that taking a knife and killing somebody by stabbing them to death is considered under reasonable defense, though.