Driver who stabbed his Chinese boss to death tells sordid tale of sexual harassment in his defense

snoop1130

Driver who stabbed his Chinese boss to death tells sordid tale of sexual harassment in his defense

560000006227801.JPEG

A young driver who stabbed his boss to death has told police how he was forced at knifepoint to fellate him in the company toilets.

But as the boss was getting his pants down the 21 year old employee grabbed the knife and stabbed his boss 12 times before fleeing the scene in the company van.

He was later arrested at his girlfriend's house and has been charged with murder.

Bang Plee police were earlier called to the premises of WXP Industrial Co Ltd after reports of a stabbing. In the second floor toilets of the depot and offices police saw a damaged door.

Inside was the body of 56 year old Wang Ping. He was face up, covered in a blue cloth with 12 stab wounds. In the toilet bowl they found some black rubber gloves and in the sink a cream colored cloth and a 20 inch long bloodstained kitchen knife.

It was quickly discovered that the man responsible was 21 year old Sitthiya Netiwanpong. He had fled in the company Hyundai van.

The van was found left at the home of the victim and the assailant had from there driven his own motorcycle to the home of his girlfriend in Lat Krabang.

Sitthiya was found hiding there later on Monday and arrested and taken on a reenactment of the crime.

He told police that he had worked for Wang Ping as his personal driver for two years and there had been no problems at all.

But on Monday when they were in a meeting room together he said that his boss started putting his hand on his leg and stroking him sexually. 

When he resisted he said that Wang Ping grabbed the large knife and forced him to the toilets where he said he wanted the younger man to fellate him.

When his boss was taking down his trousers and distracted he said that he grabbed the knife and a fight ensued in which his boss was stabbed.

He then stabbed him a total of twelve times until he was dead.

He then picked up a cloth and covered the body before fleeing to his boss's house and thence driving his own motorbike that was parked there to his girlfriend's house.

Sitthiya has been detained and charged with murder.

Source: Manager Online: http://www.manager.co.th/game/viewnews.aspx?NewsID=9600000060036

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-6-13

I'm not saying it's the truth here I'm just suggesting the lad has a fairly decent story which is a 1st for some time. 

Boss man took siege and with blade led me to bathroom.

Boss man then got caught not paying attention and was subsequently stabbed ... 12 times.

Worker had been his driver for 2 years.

Worker wore pink shirt to work perhaps and gave wrong impression to horny boss man.

One -- pink doesn't have the same meaning in Thai culture.

Two --  if the sexual assault charge is true and the knife assault isn't, that does not justify murder.

Three -- if the knife story is true, that would be a stronger defense. 

The dead man can't say. 

This excuse for violence is rather classic internationally but the knife assault story makes it different --

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_panic_defense

Edited by Jingthing

The deceased was Chinese so the meaning of the pink shirt may  stand up. Unlike the victim.

The attack would be deemed self defence perhaps and if correct and guy had knife first then it's justifiable

No ring of truth. Reads like a variation on the 'gay panic' defence ( almost invariably dragged out by the guilty in the absence of credible defence). It's easy to malign, defame, accuse those who can't speak for themselves; unfortunately it's up to the RTP and the judicial system to represent the interests of the deceased, his family and the community....ie, don't hold your breath.

Nja, that doesn´t seem like a valid excuse in the eyes of the law.

If you are treated badly, raped or forced to do sexual services nad in any other way are unlawfully treated does not mean that you can break the law yourself. Just to disregard the employees excuse and go on with the case as it should be handled.

It´s a murder, and can also most certainly be premeditated.
He should have reported that he was being forced to do sexual services to the police.

5 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

I'm not saying it's the truth here I'm just suggesting the lad has a fairly decent story which is a 1st for some time. 

Boss man then got caught not paying attention and was subsequently stabbed ... 12 times.

Worker wore pink shirt to work perhaps and gave wrong impression to horny boss man.

All sounded good . Until the part about rubber gloves in the sink . Knife and rubber gloves ??  Pre meditated . 

Edited by Hi kwai fun
details

In the West, there would be an excellent chance that the truth would come out as the account of events would be tested from numerous angles and very thorough background investigations would be undertaken.

Here, the police are not interested and will proceed with the case according to the status and connections of the people involved, money, level of effort required and direct impact on them in terms of cash received and blowback from any quarter.

End result : I think the driver is heading for a long stretch.

I feel whether or not there is any truth whatsoever in the driver's story, there will be a lot of previous behavioural evidence to uncover. By that I mean, the boss would not go from law-abiding citizen to knife-wielding rapist at the age of 56! And the driver would not go from law-abiding citizen to killer without previous incidents. One of them will have a lot of previous illegal behaviour. A proper police investigation would find the truth.

9 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

So a pink shirt  does not mean "gay" or "I want to have sex" .