truemove Post paid apply required document for foreigner

Jeri R

I'm Indonesian, I will stayed in thailand about a year or so, does it allow for foreigner to sign up post paid?

What is the term & conditions to signup truemove post paid for foreigner?

and what document which is required for applying?

thx

I walked into True at Big C Pattaya Klang, asked what different packages they did post paid. Got 600 mins free talk time and 8gb internet. 599 baht month. 

Took copy of my passport with extension based on retirement. Copy of electric bill. Asked to have bill sent by email. Had it over a year now with no problems.  

States on the bill that the credit limit on the account is 5500 baht. 

Typically a work permit is required but over the years there have been many, many, many first-hand reports of success with all three major service providers in various locations, with differing document requirements (other than a WP of course).

Ages ago DTAC did allow post-paid without a WP, but required security via a credit card.

YMMV.

A post-paid plan may not be cost/price-effective for you; is there any reason why you think pre-paid won't be sufficient? Maybe go with pre-paid for a few months, get a feel for your monthly voice and data usage, then look for a post-paid plan, and try to register with your available documentation?

48 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Ages ago DTAC did allow post-paid without a WP, but required security via a credit card.

A mate told me about a cash deposit at AIS.

He is on retirement extension (no WP or the like).

On 6/17/2017 at 4:51 AM, Cyclone88 said:

I walked into True at Big C Pattaya Klang, asked what different packages they did post paid. Got 600 mins free talk time and 8gb internet. 599 baht month. 

Took copy of my passport with extension based on retirement. Copy of electric bill. Asked to have bill sent by email. Had it over a year now with no problems.  

States on the bill that the credit limit on the account is 5500 baht. 

Who's name is on the electricity bill?