Jump to content

Technician injured from electric shock in Phuket


snoop1130

Recommended Posts

Technician injured from electric shock in Phuket

Winai Sarot

 

1_2017615165040785_DhcSYGQEtxYxjeyhCcQRBtWhIKSZcTLgAnyZuPdn_jpeg.jpeg

 

PHUKET:-- A 24-year-old man was injured from an electric shock after he accidentally stepped on a wire while fixing an electronic display sign in Kamala this morning. 

“The incident occurred in front of Tesco Lotus. The sign was located above a 7/11 store. Rescue workers climbed up a ladder to bring him down,” said Capt Chatchawan Poonaruemit of Kamala Police.

The victim, Teerapong Surawit, was conscious, but weak. He couldn’t move or stand and was given first aid on the spot before being taken to Patong Hospital.

 

Full Story: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Technician-injured-electric-shock-Phuket/66700?desktopversion#ad-image-0

 
pgazette_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket Gazette 2017-6-15
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.






×
×
  • Create New...