What Does Thailand Mean To You?

xyz

As Maslow didn't quite go far enough then I would suggest that Thailand for many is the next sensible extension beyond the top part of Maslow’s hierarchy of needs pyramid.

Why do some people make the assumption that we are here for sex only or that we are running away from something?

Perhaps Einstein some us are here because we are in search of our own better quality of life, or to fulfill a desire to spend some time in paradise before we pop our clogs or to just choosing to be somewhere else because we can.

As Maslow didn't quite go far enough then I would suggest that Thailand for many is the next sensible extension beyond the top part of Maslow’s hierarchy of needs pyramid.

Why do some people make the assumption that we are here for sex only or that we are running away from something?

Perhaps Einstein some us are here because we are in search of our own better quality of life, or to fulfill a desire to spend some time in paradise before we pop our clogs or to just choosing to be somewhere else because we can.

I like that. You're right.

waydaminit, waydaminit...I can see the potentially serious implications of this thread...xyz, please accept my apologies...tutsi is drunk at 2 in the afternoon...

your doing better than me. I have been drunk for the last 10 days of my holidays.. :o:D

so...does Thailand mean eternal drunkeness for falangs?...what about sex and alcohol related penile dysfunction?...so, that we could say that sex and liquor are merely symptoms and not particularly related to the meaning of Thailand...

I do like the subject of shelter though...if it wasn't for my shophouse in a small town in Suphan I'd have nowhere to go... :D

Edited by tutsiwarrior

waydaminit, waydaminit...I can see the potentially serious implications of this thread...xyz, please accept my apologies...tutsi is drunk at 2 in the afternoon...

tutsi, don't apologise you are at your best when kee mau nit noi. Besides I thought you answer SHELTER was brilliant. Only the lateral thinkers may appreciate it though. Shelter from past indescretions, ex wives, bad weather in some instances being over taxed to support the dole bludgers and divorcees that quickly work out social security and maintenance far exceed the discretionary cash they previously had while being married to name a few.

Now that should get things going

You keep coming back to LOS and to this board. Why? Is it sex? Are you trying to escape from something? Let it all come out. There is nothing worth holding back.

As usual with these threads - the OP does not give their opinion.

Next step - people start arguing about the direction the thread is going

Step After - All agree it is going nowhere

Step After That - Moderator closes it - due to general inanity

Step After That One - OP opens new thread to ask why it was closed

And so on and so forth

this is a real crap question and means absolutely nothing. :o

so how about closing this thread mods as its taking up valuable band width. :D

cheers.

get otta here...yer just pissed off 'cause I didn't stand by my original put down of the OP and opened up opportunities for people to respond to the original question...

in vino veritas...don't respond unless you've been drinking intoxicating liquor for the past 5 hours...