Sexy dancer "Lamyai" who annoyed the general says poverty is what drives her

webfact

I remember being told by a "lady of the night" here in Thailand that she allowed herself to be the "play sextoy" for the Farang to feed herself.....I asked her did she eat regularly in the Hilton?      That is a true story.

Yeah the help the family thing is a ploy to extract the maximum amount possible from the do gooder farang. It probably makes him feel better because he's not really shagging a girl for money, he's performing a public service.

In the end everybody wins. The girl gets her expensive toys. The boyfriend back in the province (or here in bangkok ) gets his booze and gambling cash. The farang gets a hot young girl that wouldn't even make eye contact with him in his own country.

I guess the only people getting screwed in the end is the family back home stuck raising whatever kids the girl has generated in the process.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Thechook said:

Sorry dear but the general doesn't give a damn about you or your family.  I think he would prefer that you were selling yourself in a Pattaya brothel than singing.  

Nonsense!

It is just that the rich, never mind where, don't give s**t about the poor.

Or anyone else, in fact.

Before all the noise about her I looked her up on YouTube.

Well, she moves, she makes sounds, but, is it nice?

Matter of taste, I guess.

For me it is a little on the vulgar side, but as long people like it, no problem.

Edited by hansnl

She doesn't need an excuse. She works hard for her money and does no harm to anyone. Instead of listening to other people's excuses you might want to work for your money like she does.

I never said she's not working hard for her money.

5 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Making a living through sexy dancing = bad and immoral

Making god knows how much and stealing from the poor through lying, deceit and corruption = Okay, just don't talk about it even though everyone knows it's happening. 

I'm glad everyone understands my culture and it isn't unique. 

Hey, don't be mean to poor Prayuth:

A few days ago, Prayuth appeared angry when Thais demanded the government increase transparency. He reportedly said, “I beg you not to dig up anything. There is no benefit in so doing. My government is here today to solve problems. I have so many burdens on my shoulder. My wife is also in this difficult situation. I just want some kind of moral support from you. I need your understanding. But the media has tried to dig up many issues. So have some politicians. I must say that you cannot do that for the time being.”

1 hour ago, tomacht8 said:

It is always bad when the free arts are trimmed.
First dancing and singing.
Later follows, the book burning.

By the amount of censorship already happening I would say book burning is not needed. We have digital book burning and "attitude adjustment" camps for anyone that is too loud.

48 minutes ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

you dont understand thai society. it is very conservative and maintaining these conservative standards is the most important thing, even more important than the high number of people living in poverty.

on a more serious note how can the good general be upset about bikinis and pelvic thrusting when thailand is seen by many as the worlds brothel?

Actually, they have found like 2 or 3 places selling sex in Pattaya over the last 2 months.. I imagine that Pattaya will be totally cleaned up by year 3000.

6 minutes ago, hobz said:

Actually, they have found like 2 or 3 places selling sex in Pattaya over the last 2 months.. I imagine that Pattaya will be totally cleaned up by year 3000.

they are no longer issuing licences for new go go bars so the go go business will slowly die out as the existing ones go bust.

5 hours ago, daboyz1 said:

If I had a nickel for every time I've heard the "help my family" excuse, I'd have enough money to help my family. 

Difference is she is the one who is going to do it. She isnt asking for help from anyone. Maybe you missed that bit

4 hours ago, LomSak27 said:

It is the time honored excuse for all wrong doing. In her case that is minimal. However if you ever get introuble - I did it for my family. Just keep repeating it!

Can you elaborate on what exactly she is doing wrong? I didnt read anything in the OP that suggested she did any wrong.

well well...supporting somebody is one issue...and being a sucker and paying thru is another....whatever...

but ultimately where is the problem? if everybody  benefits or get's their willy happy and serviced:cheesy:

I would only raise:post-4641-1156693976: the issue of STD's...take care guys and gals....condoms don't protect from all...there are lot's of nasty things out there in within human bodies and minds!!!

tHave you ever been in a situation where you can't raise enough money to buy a decent meal, and you are hungry.

Or worse, when it is a holiday and you don't have the money to buy a present fer someone in your family.

I have been there.

By God's   grace those days were long ago.

However, I can  remember a day many years ago when I cold not spend the 100 Baht to go to a Christmas dinner at the place I was then staying in Thailand.

At that time it was either a Christmas dinner for me, or food for my Thai girlfriend;s family.

That;s a true story. and shortly after that day I got a job in Saudi Arabia which started the solution to my financial problems.

Unless you have been here you can't know what I am talking about.

I didn't eat that Christmas day dinner so others who depended on me could eat that day.

Looking back it was worth it.

Edited by IMA_FARANG
coret typo

Difference is she is the one who is going to do it. She isnt asking for help from anyone. Maybe you missed that bit

No I didn't miss it, but glad you're here to point it out for others that may have. Give yourself a pat on the back. You've done well today.

4 hours ago, daboyz1 said:

Funny thing is probably little to none of it is going to the family. Maybe to the boyfriend or the shoe/handbag shop, but probably not to the family.

and you say that on what basis? 

do you know the woman or her family or are you just spouting your own prejudices?

by the way the question is rhetorical

The great thing about TVF is that most of the posters here make the topic about other posters, rather than the topic at hand. That's what makes this place so special.

People here love to pick fights. Boredom I suppose.

4 hours ago, sweatalot said:

a performer has to apologize for a performance that hurts nobody.

And here on TV some say what she does is bad

What country is this - and what forum?

It is really hard for ordinary Thais from "nobody Hi So" backgrounds to get out of the 300 to 600 baht a day trap in this country regardless of honest work or even education.   Good on her.  She probably is doing it for her family.  Hundreds of thousands of girls (and boys) in SE Asia are doing a lot worse for a lot less to try and help their families.  Who is to say that she gives them nothing and spends it all on boyfriends or handbags?    What a shameful thing to say unless they have actual proof .   It is a hard life for millions in this country.  She is doing her best with what she was born with and has the right attitude.   I hope she continues to improve her career anf her lot in life.   It is a tough world.

Go get'em Girl!!!!

1 hour ago, NextStationBangkok said:

The major problem in Thailand is, only few women like Lamyai working in family, and about 10 men sitting at home chit-chat and drinking beer. :sad:

The poverty is generated by men sitting at home. Army should dispatch them to the work. Problem solved. :smile:

You have not heard of the 0.6% unemployment rate?