Best auto diesel Pick up truck Isuzu or Toyota?

Boo Hoo no one's talking about Fords in any of the posts.

I have always recommended the Mitsu for low/mid range pickups. Its a nice truck and well featured - certainly better than anything Isuzu or Toyota manage to cobble together.

Sent from my Cray II supercomputer

3 hours ago, JaseTheBass said:

I have always recommended the Mitsu for low/mid range pickups. Its a nice truck and well featured - certainly better than anything Isuzu or Toyota manage to cobble together.

Oh dear........facepalm.gif.6c91cc01acdc6fc8fe8f695ac9b27c73.gif

3 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Hang on, hang on. That's something Jase an I agree on.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeell, seeing as the new Toyota Revo truck has zero in common with the previous Vigo, a totally new design and build, I cannot understand the "cobbled" comment. The guy obviously knows nothing....:sad:

Just now, transam said:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeell, seeing as the new Toyota Revo truck has zero in common with the previous Vigo, a totally new design and build, I cannot understand the "cobbled" comment. The guy obviously knows nothing....:sad:

I was more in agreement with the fact he was paying the Triton a compliment.

I'm firmly of the opinion that all the major brand Thai built diesel pickups are very reliable. You just pick the one that you like the best. I chose the Isuzu V-Cross because I got more truck for my baht. I have a 4X4 with the 3.0 liter engine. It has more power than I need, but very good fuel economy and I really like the truck. 

Except its the same chassis with a few mods...

It's certainly fuglier than the previous model so that's new.

7 hours ago, JaseTheBass said:

Except its the same chassis with a few mods...

It's certainly fuglier than the previous model so that's new.

Those mods being two new engines, doh?

On 6/23/2017 at 0:48 PM, Gary A said:

I'm firmly of the opinion that all the major brand Thai built diesel pickups are very reliable. You just pick the one that you like the best. I chose the Isuzu V-Cross because I got more truck for my baht. I have a 4X4 with the 3.0 liter engine. It has more power than I need, but very good fuel economy and I really like the truck. 

The 2 door 4x4 doesn't seem to come in AT... or at least I don't see it listed on the site.

Archived