Samsen Witthayalai director removed over tea money scandal

rooster59

1 hour ago, Smarter Than You said:

Nobody said his political leanings had anything to do with it.

You might need to spend a bit of time on improving your comprehension skills.

Had this guy been running this extortion racket 20 years ago he would have got away with it as it would simply have been one man's word against another's.

Today, however, we have iPhones and this guy got caught - so I made the comment that iPhones will put an end to both large and small scale corruption.

Knowing that those in power are partial to a bit of corruption, I also added that there is nothing that they can do to stop this new technology.

Then you come along all - Yeah, because pt/UDD/which ever other faction you care to mention are above such corruption...

Now, you've wandered off the beaten track a bit, but I figure what the heck, English may not be this guys first language, maybe he's lacking in comprehension skills or whatever so I'll humour him and carry on down this detour with him and perhaps I can enlighten the poor soul along the way.

So off I go, into the unknown with you, with the best of intentions, out to help my fellow man only to have it all come to a sudden and, may I say, impolite and abrupt conclusion - I'm done with this.

Nothing you say justifies the addition of  "generals/yellows" to your post. It seems more that you were trying to introduce an off topic political bias to this story. 

That's where it went off topic by the way. 

Have to tell you, it doesn't seem to have any relevance to this story...but hey maybe that's my lack of English skills. 

I'll revert to my mother tongue in future.

Any clues to what it is, because I've always spoken English.

Clearly I've a lot of catching up to do...

Edit

Oh, one more thing, I do see what you were trying to do now. I still don't think it is relevant though. 

Edited by Bluespunk

39 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Nothing you say explains the need for the addition of  "generals/yellows" to your post. It seems more that you were trying to introduce an off topic political bias to this story. 

That's where it went off topic by the way. 

Have to tell you, it doesn't seem to have any relevance to this story...but hey maybe that's my lack of English skills. 

I'll revert to my mother tongue in future.

Any clues to what it is, because I've always spoken English.

Clearly I've a lot of catching up to do...

Wow man, this is starting to freak me out.

Not only are you failing to comprehend my posts, but now you're not even comprehending your own posts.

What exactly did you mean when you said "I'm done with this."

Because to be honest with you, I sort of thought you meant that this little interaction was over and done with and you were off to partake in other activities.

But here you are, back again, misunderstanding more my posts.

I'm not quite sure how to proceed.

I could head off topic again with you, down the garden path detour, into the rabbit hole and through to the realm of illiteracy where I can then continue with my herculean efforts to help you comprehend a few simple written words.

What worries me about taking this course of action though is that it may actually be just the start of a cunning plan you've hatched to somehow get me into a hot tub, with you and three overweight Russian prostitutes.

I'm afraid it's just not worth the risk.

I'm done with this!

Edited by Smarter Than You

4 minutes ago, Smarter Than You said:

Wow man, this is starting to freak me out.

Not only are you failing to comprehend my posts, but now you're not even comprehending your own posts.

What exactly did you mean when you said "I'm done with this."

Because to be honest with you, I sort of thought you meant that this little interaction was over and done with and you were off to partake in other activities.

But here you are, back again, misunderstanding more my posts.

I'm not quite sure how to proceed.

I could head off topic again with you, down the garden path detour, into the rabbit hole and through to the realm of illiteracy (where I believe you will feel the most comfort) where I can then continue with my herculean efforts to help you comprehend a few simple written words.

What worries me about taking this course of action though is that it may actually be just the start of a cunning plan you've hatched to somehow get me into a hot tub, with you and three overweight Russian prostitutes.

I'm afraid it's just not worth the risk.

I'm done with this!

Hmm, so many words, so little said that actually relates to the story.

Bravo on the amount of personal abuse though, so clever. 

Edited by Bluespunk