Saudi demands from Qatar 'very provocative' - Germany

webfact

17 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

Now compare that to the millions of Jews, Poles, Russians, decent Germans, Americans, British, French, Australian and other allied lives, civilian and military personnel whose deaths occurred due to Hitler and his Nazis; the horrendous torture and deaths of millions; the attempt to exterminate the Jews; and the cold blooded massacres of millions.

You still think the Saudis worse?

Btw, any evidence for your "publicly" known crimes?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/un-saudi-arabia-yemen-air-strikes-violated-international-law-a7372936.html

https://www.vox.com/world/2017/6/26/15872946/yemen-war-cholera-outbreak-saudi-arabia-us-airstrikes

http://www.ohchr.org/EN/NewsEvents/Pages/DisplayNews.aspx?NewsID=21496&LangID=E

1 minute ago, nasanews said:

Who is talking about Hitler for God's sake we are talking about the Saudi monarchy. Hello!

Let's see. 

Happyman58 posted that the Saudis are worse than Hitler.

I posted crap unless he cared to post why.

You then replied with your comments about the Saudis to my post i.e challenging where I asked for proof they were worse than Hitler.

I then responded with reasons why they are not.

All too hard for you to follow? Try reading the posts and thinking.

1 minute ago, ilostmypassword said:

The Saudi involvement in Yemen, where they seem to have taken over the role normally grabbed by the US or previously Britain is well commentated on.

Tunisia and Egypt, in the specific context quoted on?

2 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

The Saudi involvement in Yemen, where they seem to have taken over the role normally grabbed by the US or previously Britain is well commentated on.

Tunisia and Egypt, in the specific context quoted on?

Are you still riding that Hitler nonsense? I gave you plenty of evidence of Saudi atrocities. It would be easy to dig up more.

4 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

Are you still riding that Hitler nonsense? I gave you plenty of evidence of Saudi atrocities. It would be easy to dig up more.

Good point, let us see if he is a debater or an arguer?

Just now, nasanews said:

Good point, let us see if he is a debater or an arguer?

It's pretty sad when you defend a regime by pointing out that they're not as bad as Hitler. I'm willing to go even further and say they're not as bad as Stalin and Mao. I guess, come to think of it, those Saudis are pretty cool dudes after all.

1 hour ago, ilostmypassword said:

It's pretty sad when you defend a regime by pointing out that they're not as bad as Hitler. I'm willing to go even further and say they're not as bad as Stalin and Mao. I guess, come to think of it, those Saudis are pretty cool dudes after all.

Hitler did not bomb civilian cities like Churchill bombed Dresden a defenseless German city for those who fled war areas, as a result of that bombing people hiding in basements their bodies turned into grease?

Hitler did not use nuclear weapons against his enemies as others did?
He also never carpet bombed his enemies like others did in Vietnam?
Hitler did not use embargo as a weapon against his enemies like the U.S embargo for 10 years over Iraq as a punishment for Saddam, resulted in the death of half a million Iraqi babies.  And when the secretary of State was asked was it worth it she said yes!?
Hitler did not use explosive barrels against his people killing hundreds of thousands like Bashar did and still do while the world watching and not paying attension?

And Hitler did not steal his people's wealth and enslaved them and drove this people faith to extremism and named the country after him like the Saudi Rroyal family did and still do?

So, please do not say Hitler was the worst!

36 minutes ago, nasanews said:

Hitler did not bomb civilian cities like Churchill bombed Dresden a defenseless German city for those who fled war areas, as a result of that bombing people hiding in basements their bodies turned into grease?

Hitler did not use nuclear weapons against his enemies as others did?
He also never carpet bombed his enemies like others did in Vietnam?
Hitler did not use embargo as a weapon against his enemies like the U.S embargo for 10 years over Iraq as a punishment for Saddam, resulted in the death of half a million Iraqi babies.  And when the secretary of State was asked was it worth it she said yes!?
Hitler did not use explosive barrels against his people killing hundreds of thousands like Bashar did and still do while the world watching and not paying attension?

And Hitler did not steal his people's wealth and enslaved them and drove this people faith to extremism and named the country after him like the Saudi Rroyal family did and still do?

So, please do not say Hitler was the worst!

Apart from the mass extermination of Jews and Romany and gay people and starting WW2, you have a point.

On 6/27/2017 at 1:53 PM, ilostmypassword said:

It's 77 years already since WW2 ended. There are very few Germans left who even fought in that war much less orchestrated atrociities. Get over it.

72, but you're right.  I am actually over it.  I've interacted with German youth, and they're as decent, bright and fun-loving as young folks from any other country.

2 hours ago, nasanews said:

Who is talking about Hitler for God's sake we are talking about the Saudi monarchy. Hello!

Saudi Arabia has a brutal regime. The Saudi king is a dictator  Ask you Baerboxer ?  When did Saudi Arabia last have an election to elect a government.. Mmmmmm now think hard ? But But sir i dont know? The answer is Saudi Arabia never has has an election The monarchy has been in control for a long time. If you want to be clever and compare to Hitler well Hitler never had an election after he got into power in 1933. He was also a dictator

I am not saying they have killed millions like Hitler did but they have brutally put down any opposition in the country. I would  say thousands have lost their lives

6 minutes ago, Happyman58 said:

Saudi Arabia has a brutal regime. The Saudi king is a dictator  Ask you Baerboxer ?  When did Saudi Arabia last have an election to elect a government.. Mmmmmm now think hard ? But But sir i dont know? The answer is Saudi Arabia never has has an election The monarchy has been in control for a long time. If you want to be clever and compare to Hitler well Hitler never had an election after he got into power in 1933. He was also a dictator

I am not saying they have killed millions like Hitler did but they have brutally put down any opposition in the country. I would  say thousands have lost their lives

You tell that to the victims families of the Saudi monarchy.

Last but not least.

Enjoy Al Saud religion, Wahhabism which breeds extreme Muslim fanatics isis mentality, and have a fearless life while my deep condolences to the victims families for the coming terrorist attack.

On 6/27/2017 at 0:44 PM, Baerboxer said:

Absolute crap. Unless you care to explain your reasoning on how they are worse than Hitler.

For starters they lock up all there women ,they chop off heads in the market place for things like witchcraft. A horrible lot.