Seamans book

thaiscot

I am looking  to get a seamans book can you get one hear or does it need to be the uk ( im returning to scotland end of next month) i presume i could get one in aberdeen ? Do i also need any specific paperwork to get it ?

Many thanks

I have just renewed mine, my original book was full. This is a bit different to your case, as it appears this is the first time applying. If you go to the Marine and Coastguard agency website, I think its under the Department of Transport, then it tells you what exactly you will need to apply for a discharge book.

Hope this helps.

14 hours ago, mickmac said:

I have just renewed mine, my original book was full. This is a bit different to your case, as it appears this is the first time applying. If you go to the Marine and Coastguard agency website, I think its under the Department of Transport, then it tells you what exactly you will need to apply for a discharge book.

Hope this helps.

Thanks mate !!

When I worked in Saudi our company got us generic seamans books issued by Belize. I believe you can get them online, looked like crap but they worked for us going in and out of Saudi rather than the pain in the -ss of getting Saudi work visas

Archived