Medicine

akentryan

Was prescribed two new meds in the USA that replace three I was taking. Fascino in BKK does not have the new meds. Anybody taking Spironolacton 25 mg and Atenolol-chlorthal 25mg? Where can I  buy?

I buy ninety day supply of ten meds from Fascino in BKK and save about 30% over buying in Pattaya. Order over the phone, pay by credit card or make a deposit into their bank account. Order one day and get the meds EMS within 2 days. Typical order is about 8,000 baht  including a 100 baht EMS charge. I'd pay 100 baht to avoid driving into Pattaya.

Was prescribed two new meds in the USA that replace three I was taking. Fascino in BKK does not have the new meds. Anybody taking Spironolacton 25 mg and Atenolol-chlorthal 25mg? Where can I  buy?

Same place you used to buy.

I buy ninety day supply of ten meds from Fascino in BKK and save about 30% over buying in Pattaya. Order over the phone, pay by credit card or make a deposit into their bank account. Order one day and get the meds EMS within 2 days. Typical order is about 8,000 baht  including a 100 baht EMS charge. I'd pay 100 baht to avoid driving into Pattaya.

For some time now we've been able to phone BKK from Pattaya as well as receive mail. So order the phone, pay by credit card or make a deposit into their bank account. Order one day and get the meds EMS within 2 days.