Non O extension

I have a single entry non O visa which expires on the 2nd of August. I am due to apply for the extension this week but I am a little confused. If I go on Tuesday I would have exactly 30 days till my visa expires. Can I go on either Wednesday or Thursday meaning I will have 29/28 days left? Thanks for any help or advice.

Visas are not extended. You will be extending the 90 day entry from your non-o visa.

The 30 days is just the earliest you can apply for it. You can apply on the last day if you wanted to.

• Like 1

Thank you very much for your quick reply and all your helfpul advice and info on this site- it is invaluable. One more cheeky question if I may. I currently have a work permit as a teacher at a language center the hours are part time but this is not mentioned within the work permit. I have just been offered a full time job at a school within the same area and I wondering if I add this school to my work permit without cancelling my original work permit and getting a new one. Thanks again. All the best

8 minutes ago, Crillock said:

I have just been offered a full time job at a school within the same area and I wondering if I add this school to my work permit without cancelling my original work permit and getting a new one. Thanks again. All the best

Another job can be added to a work permit with permission of the company or school that sponsored the work permit.

If you will be leaving your current job you will have to get a new work permit issued for the new job.

Thanks again. I did ask at the new school I am applying for and they said they had no idea and of course after that said it was not possible. Will have another go if not will walk away as don't really need the hassle. Thank you Ubonjoe .