Places To Find A Girlfriend In Bkk?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to MadFrankie: i don't post my business address in personal conversations, because my personal views may not be the views of my company and i like to keep my personal life and activities separate from my business. i hope you can understand this.

to everyone else: well, since you're all so eager to know. have a look at this page of this thread and the post by hutchworld. i did go out one night (and many nights since) with Nitnoy, the young lady mentioned in the post, hutchworld (John) and his wife (Nit's sister) and we immediately connected. she's simply amazing, very different from all the other thai women that hit on you wherever you go. her entire family is also very nice and i could make this a long post but i think this gives you an idea. i'm really happy.

more details later, its quite late (early in the morning, actually) and i'm leaving for two days in Laos tomorrow ...erm, this morning. i'm so going to regret being up at this time of the night, but you know ...i should have packed this afternoon. lazy me.