Trump tweets mock video of himself tackling, punching CNN logo

webfact

1 minute ago, Andaman Al said:

TBH, you have previously been a bit nigglly , minimally abusive, slightly confrontational, well with in the rules, Im not complaining, its just that I havent slept for a while and am quite tired and not really in the mood for any unpleasant remarks, so, I would rather not talk to you, at the moment

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

In case people have forgotten, this is what "showing your human side" looks like:

What Trump did—tweeting a vid of him bashing a representative of the Third Estate—is showing an imbecilic, childish side at best and a dangerous, tyrannical side at worst.

T

"Be yourself" is just about the worse advice when it comes to some people.

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

TBH, you have previously been a bit nigglly , minimally abusive, slightly confrontational, well with in the rules, Im not complaining, its just that I havent slept for a while and am quite tired and not really in the mood for any unpleasant remarks, so, I would rather not talk to you, at the moment

So don't.

4 minutes ago, sanemax said:

From the first paragraph:

"Kornhauser-Duda then turns back to Trump and his frown quickly disappears as she finally shakes his hand."

"Duda later took to Twitter to address the awkward moment in Krasinski Square - confirming his wife did in fact shake the president's hand."

"Contrary to some surprising reports my wife did shake hands with Mrs and Mr Trump POTUS after a great visit. Let's FIGHT FAKE NEWS."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/donald-trump-suffers-hilariously-brutal-10750486

Polish First Lady inadvertently snubs Donald Trump's handshake

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/06/polish-first-lady-inadvertently-snubs-donald-trumps-handshake/

And Metro, well, the tawdry tabloid?

The National Enquirer's cousin?

Puleeze...

http://metro.co.uk/2017/07/06/donald-trumps-handshake-fail-with-polish-first-lady-is-best-snub-of-2017-6760328/

Youse guys are really desperate.

Hey, are you staying on top of the investigation into collusion, fraud, racketeering, 

money laundering and espionage taking place as we speak aimed at the occupier of the White House and his cronies?

Now there's a story. :thumbsup:

18 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

iReason

These guys do not care about embarrassing themselves, thy don't care about credibility or reputation, they openly support a pathological liar.

I am amazed we all even respond to them to be honest.

It's recreational. 

And as easy as shooting fish in a barrel. :laugh:

5 minutes ago, iReason said:

Hey, are you staying on top of the investigation into collusion, fraud, racketeering, 

money laundering and espionage taking place as we speak aimed at the occupier of the White House and his cronies?

I am sure you will keep us updated. The wheels of justice and all that.

Dare I post a joke????

No malice meant, just some light relief

Edited by PattayaJames

26 minutes ago, PattayaJames said:

A CNN reporter re tweeted that on his official CNN twitter address with the "OMG" which suggests that he was being serious  as a "hahahahah" would have implied that it was just a joke and then he later posted that he didnt think that it was accurate .

The reality is that the fake video was retweeted by a CNN journalist with no indication that it was fake. 

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

A CNN reporter re tweeted that on his official CNN twitter address with the "OMG" which suggests that he was being serious  as a "hahahahah" would have implied that it was just a joke and then he later posted that he didnt think that it was accurate .

The reality is that the fake video was retweeted by a CNN journalist with no indication that it was fake. 

Supplise supplies the video was not fake. It was real. Are you going to keep going on about this all night?

20 minutes ago, PattayaJames said:

Jeezz you would argue black was white.

Donald Trump 'suffers hilarious snub by Poland's first lady' - who goes straight to Melania instead.

Donald Trump’s handshake fail with Polish first lady is best snub of 2017

:cheesy:

Really?

You did it again?

Metro? The tawdry tabloid?

http://metro.co.uk/2017/07/06/donald-trumps-handshake-fail-with-polish-first-lady-is-best-snub-of-2017-6760328/

These threads can be great for laughs at times.

Seriously.

1 minute ago, iReason said:

:cheesy:

Really?

You did it again?

Metro? The tawdry tabloid?

These threads can be great for laughs at times.

Seriously.

The other headline: "Donald Trump 'suffers hilarious snub by Poland's first lady' - who goes straight to Melania instead." Was from the 2nd biggest paper in the UK the Daily Mirror, Net readership 17,484,000, Print 6,847,000.

But please I am done with this now.

11 minutes ago, iReason said:

From the first paragraph:

"Kornhauser-Duda then turns back to Trump and his frown quickly disappears as she finally shakes his hand."

"Duda later took to Twitter to address the awkward moment in Krasinski Square - confirming his wife did in fact shake the president's hand."

"Contrary to some surprising reports my wife did shake hands with Mrs and Mr Trump POTUS after a great visit. Let's FIGHT FAKE NEWS."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/donald-trump-suffers-hilariously-brutal-10750486

Polish First Lady inadvertently snubs Donald Trump's handshake

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/06/polish-first-lady-inadvertently-snubs-donald-trumps-handshake/

And Metro, well, the tawdry tabloid?

Puleeze...

Youse guys are really desperate.

Lets get to basics .

The Mirrors headline was 

Donald Trump 'suffers hilarious snub by Poland's first lady' - who goes straight to Melania instead

WE have agreed that its wasnt a "snub", which makes it fake news

"Later" as in ten minutes later.

Since when is tweeting "OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD" indicative of "being serious"? Where have you been in the last decade?

T

8 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

Supplise supplies the video was not fake. It was real. Are you going to keep going on about this all night?

Im done here as well, this is getting tedious 

No, the video wasnt fake, but it was edited to mislead, making what they were trying to portray as............being...... being .........I cannot go on with this anymore 

4 minutes ago, PattayaJames said:

The other headline: "Donald Trump 'suffers hilarious snub by Poland's first lady' - who goes straight to Melania instead." Was from the 2nd biggest paper in the UK the Daily Mirror, Net readership 17,484,000, Print 6,847,000.

But please I am done with this now.

Net readership? is that per day? per week? per month? per year?

2 minutes ago, PattayaJames said:

Let me save you some time, it's per month! So on the day in question, maybe 600K people saw the daily Mirror although only about 220K papers per day. So are you trying to make up some fake news? Are you implying numbers to make your story something that it isn't. It is hardly a ball crippler is it if some 600K semi illiterate people IN THE UK read a newspaper that when you read the article is clearly having fun. Yep.......Jeezz!

6 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Im done here as well, this is getting tedious 

No, the video wasnt fake, but it was edited to mislead, making what they were trying to portray as............being...... being .........I cannot go on with this anymore 

It was NOT edited to mislead. It simply showed the FUNNY MOMENT! When they assimilated you into the Trump borg collective they took away more than good judgement didn't they. I must now state that LUCAS FILMS are pushing out fake news because I have just watched a trailer for the new Star Wars film that is only 1.45 mins long yet the actual movie is over 2 hrs. This is editing to mislead, it is fake film news what are we all to do? Game of Thrones - FAKE! TV clip only 45 seconds but really it is much longer than that. What are they hiding?

Lets get to basics .

The Mirrors headline was 

Donald Trump 'suffers hilarious snub by Poland's first lady' - who goes straight to Melania instead

WE have agreed that its wasnt a "snub", which makes it fake news

We have agreed on nothing.

And I put forth you are like many Trumpeteers who see a suggestive headline and then jump headlong into a thread 

without actually reading the article.

With a false sense of some sort of explosive "breaking news"

The whole exercise is pointless anyway.

Given the fact that your relentless obsession with a perceived "snub" has nothing whatsoever to do with the topic of the thread.

"Snubs", "handshakes"... pfft

Meanwhile, the White House is under investigation for collusion, fraud, racketeering, 

money laundering and espionage.

Have you heard about it?

29 minutes ago, PattayaJames said:

Dare I post a joke????

No malice meant, just some light relief

Are you trying to feed me and perpetuate what is a grand example of fake news with a reversed video?

Along with a textbook example of copyright infringement?

i.e. the logo and layout?

Yeah, hilarious.

Unless it was yours...

:coffee1:

I hope the maker gets sued.

Some time in the future, perhaps years away, a short clip will be made public. Taken from the grassy knoll just to Trump's right, this clip will show what really took place on that fateful day. People will seat in pubs and reminiscence about where they were the day Trump got snubbed (or was he?)...

Not to discourage you lot, but don't see the fake/real snub, the reporter's tweets, and Trump's facial expressions as basis for the new Oliver Stone film.

Just now, Morch said:

Not to discourage you lot, but don't see the fake/real snub, the reporter's tweets, and Trump's facial expressions as basis for the new Oliver Stone film.

No one else does either.

No one is suggesting that Trumps handshake is as important JFKs assassination

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:
7 minutes ago, Morch said:

No one else does either.

No one is suggesting that Trumps handshake is as important JFKs assassination

Phew. Thanks for clearing that up. Now, if only the Right wing media were as sensible as you instead of loosing their sh!t over the snub/non snub

T

36 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

Let me save you some time, it's per month! So on the day in question, maybe 600K people saw the daily Mirror although only about 220K papers per day. So are you trying to make up some fake news? Are you implying numbers to make your story something that it isn't. It is hardly a ball crippler is it if some 600K semi illiterate people IN THE UK read a newspaper that when you read the article is clearly having fun. Yep.......Jeezz!

Like I said I just googled it on the fly, I was not expecting the Spanish inquisition on the readership numbers or demographics of the 2nd largest newspaper in the UK. Disclaimer, I have also not undertaken any research on the in's and out's of the Spanish inquisition either, so please do not try to take any offence at it. It is just a turn of phrase. 

Real vs. Fake trump.

"The difference between the real and fake Trump is as clear as Trump vodka, assuming you can still find a bottle. If you see Trump being "presidential," you know you're watching the fake one. Just give it a little time and the real Trump -- the one who denies inconvenient facts, attacks the appearance of a female cable news host and mocks our intelligence agencies -- will soon reappear.

Don't be fooled by Trump's "presidential" moments. They truly are the definition of fake news."

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/07/09/opinions/fake-vs-real-trump-opinion-obeidallah/index.html

27 minutes ago, iReason said:

Are you trying to feed me and perpetuate what is a grand example of fake news with a reversed video?

Along with a textbook example of copyright infringement?

i.e. the logo and layout?

Yeah, hilarious.

Unless it was yours...

:coffee1:

I hope the maker gets sued.

No I am not trying to perpetuate "a grand example of fake news."

It is what is called a joke (and clearly labeled as such), do you remember those?

You hope the maker gets sued. Hmmm I think you should really try to lighten up.

4 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

Phew. Thanks for clearing that up. Now, if only the Right wing media were as sensible as you instead of loosing their sh!t over the snub/non snub

T

The Media are there to report the news, they really shouldnt be making the news up. Reporting on things that didnt happen

If one media outlet reports a fake story, other outlets need to report the truth