Extension Chaiyaphum

18 minutes ago, wildewillie89 said:

I know some Philippines people, but through work. And I used to know some Westerners through work too, but they have since left the city. I guess I am fairly busy most of the time. Built a house, have had a little baby daughter and another child is on the way. Spend a lot of time with my dog too. So usually I am only in the city for work, and shopping of course. Mostly Makro or Tesco. I see farang but I think they mostly assume I am just another teacher here for 6 months and will leave (as I am 27 years old). So they give the 'don't talk to me' look, which doesn't particularly phase me. Had a guy visit the house a few weeks ago actually, a boyfriend of one of the Mrs friends from Norway. He was the first farang ive had a conversation with in close to a year.

Great job, being 27 years old and staying here, and have a family. Really good. I know that you have a lot of collegues frequenting Bens Bar (Number 1 bar) downtown Chaiyaphum, and they are around your own age....

So maybe we have seen eachother without even know it, hahahaha.... I do hope that we bump into eachother sometime, you seems to be a very nice guy... me myself I am 66 years old, married and living with family here in Nong Nasaeng. If you feel like it, and have time you are more than welcome to meet up with me... If you do, we can talk via PM.  Otherwiose if not, have a great time, and again, good job..

Glegolo

• 4 weeks later...

So yesterday I heard Immigration is moving from the university to the government building near the hero lake (Chao Por). Was said at the Governor's monthly meeting. So heading out of the city and turning left at the prison (on the road Anubahn School is located), travelling down that road, just before you hit the market, on the left will be a grassed area (that floods), where they sometimes sell trees.

The building used to be for the Protection of the Destitute (the sign still says that anyway), but I heard Immigration will be there temporarily until their new building is built (so could be years). Anyone can confirm this (i.e, been to the university and been told of the change). Drove past it on the way to work this morning, but was relatively early so no one was there. 

9 hours ago, wildewillie89 said:

So yesterday I heard Immigration is moving from the university to the government building near the hero lake (Chao Por). Was said at the Governor's monthly meeting. So heading out of the city and turning left at the prison (on the road Anubahn School is located), travelling down that road, just before you hit the market, on the left will be a grassed area (that floods), where they sometimes sell trees.

The building used to be for the Protection of the Destitute (the sign still says that anyway), but I heard Immigration will be there temporarily until their new building is built (so could be years). Anyone can confirm this (i.e, been to the university and been told of the change). Drove past it on the way to work this morning, but was relatively early so no one was there. 

Drove back past at lunch today and they had taken the sign down (Protection of the Destitute sign). But hadn't done anything else lol

On 07/07/2017 at 9:19 PM, Black arab said:

I was doing 90 day reports to cambodia so for me now its 11/4 hrs one way which is is sound .

Ok i get the one and a quarter hrs quite an easy spot really. But doing 90 day reports to Cambodia has me stumped?

Edited by jeab1980

9 hours ago, jeab1980 said:

Ok i get the one and a quarter hrs quite an easy spot really. But doing 90 day reports to Cambodia has me stumped?

Yeah good of you to spot that misshave.. For me though not being used to that kind of school-system 11/4 is same as 11th of a 4th or maybe 11th quarters.....

I think that 1 hour and 1 quarter should be written like; 1 1/4, with space inbetween.... Yes and Cambodja is also for me a bit strange..

Glegolo