Bringing Thai GF to Canada Without Marriage

Hey guys,

I've been with this Thai girl for almost 2 years now, and I want to bring her to live with me in Canada but neither of us are ready to get married. She is 25 and works for the government and is prepared to leave to come and live in Canada. She has more than 500K thai baht in her bank account, and she can get more from her parents if needed. What is the most realistic option for us? Should we be optimistic of the options available to us?

Thanks

For a Tourist Visa to enter Canada the number one way to ensure approval is to be able to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt of her returning back to Thailand.

Strong ties to Thailand like family, work, owning land, vehicles etc.

Just having money helps but is not going to get you a TRV.

She must submit compelling proof she will return back to Thailand.

Although married when my wife applied for her first TRV we listed out all of her assets and then listed out all the counter reasons to them for being denied a trv. Our application took about two weeks to put together with some help from a professional visa agent. We were successful in our first attempt.

If she is looking at permanent residence it is a more difficult and lengthy application process.

I would suggest gathering all the application forms and start building a file with all and every important piece of imformation you can get and start from there if serious. Randomly filling in the form and sending it off showing 500,000B in the bank will not be sufficient, in my opinion.

Good luck it is a bit of a trying process but with a thorough and well thought out application there is a good chance of success.