Help please!~ Renewal of visa extension based on retirement

21 minutes ago, phuketjock said:

You will require all the same docs you needed for your last extension of your permission to stay on the grounds of retirement

your original non 0 no longer is valid and has nothing to do with any extension any more.

You can if you wish do your renewal early on the 1st Nov. with your 90 day or you can do it anytime up to 30 days before the

28th, or you can do your 90 day when due and your extension when due, they are not connected. 

Without wanting to be as pedantic as some - Why do Immi (Phuket and elsewhere) require a copy of your original Non Immi "O" Visa everytime you apply for an Extension (no matter how long ago it was valid) if it Q>"has nothing to do with any extension any more" Q.?

11 minutes ago, Evilbaz said:

Without wanting to be as pedantic as some - Why do Immi (Phuket and elsewhere) require a copy of your original Non Immi "O" Visa everytime you apply for an Extension (no matter how long ago it was valid) if it Q>"has nothing to do with any extension any more" Q.?

I honestly have no idea Baz but all I can think of is that it is proof that you had the original visa required to 

give you the eligibility to enable you to apply for the initial extension?? The original non 0 is already used the moment

you enter the country with it. When I obtained my new passport they transferred my original, 8 year old non O into

my new one. That is all I can come up with Baz.

Edited by phuketjock

3 minutes ago, phuketjock said:

When I obtained my new passport they transferred my original, 8 year old non O into

my new one.

I think they only put information about your visa used for entry on a stamp that also has info about your old passport.

• Thanks 1