Donald Trump Jr. hires lawyer for Russia probes

webfact

2 minutes ago, mesquite said:

I'm saying Trump will serve a total of eight years as president.  This issue will go away and be replaced by something else.

Guaranteed he'll never make 8 years.

But you still didn't answer my question.  Are you OK with these potentially illegal activities and lies by the POTUS and his associates?

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

you get excited at things that have no clear meaning….. i love it…..can mean a number of things.

Nothing of what you post has any meaning or substance.

Simply one or two lines of reactive Trolling...

:coffee1:

Just now, iReason said:

hardly surprising.

you tend to  dismiss any criticism of yourself with replies like that…..its either trolling, or insulting or unsubstantive.

i love it.

Russian foreign minister defends Trump Jr. against ‘wild’ criticism over Kremlin-linked lawyer meeting " In a statement made during a visit in Brussels, as reported by The Straits Times, Lavrov said it was ridiculous to criticize Trump Jr. for the meeting, which was pitched to him as part of an effort from the Russian government to help his father’s presidential campaign."

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/russian-foreign-minister-defends-trump-jr-against-wild-criticism-over-kremlin-linked-lawyer-meeting/

33 minutes ago, mesquite said:

I'm saying Trump will serve a total of eight years as president.  This issue will go away and be replaced by something else.

No, he will serve a total of eight years as a prisoner. If you like him so much you can always go and visit. This issue is NOT going away. You think Mueller is letting this stuff 'go away'?

27 minutes ago, iReason said:

33 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

you get excited at things that have no clear meaning….. i love it…..can mean a number of things.

I love it.

According to the press, it is Ivanka's husband who, to cover himself, revealed the interview with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya when he completed his form of security clearance (after the first version revealed numerous "omissions").

It's this second reviewed form that would have put the investigators on the trail of the interview.  
(Jared Kushner is targeted by the special prosecutor for attempting - after his father-in-law's victory - to set up a secret channel for communication with the Kremlin).
Edited by Opl

20 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

Sorry for posting yet another Colbert vid, but this is too delicious not to share

This is the same clown who said Trump would never be president.  Duh.

Trump never pres.png

Edited by mesquite

2 minutes ago, mesquite said:

This is the same clown who said Trump would never be president.  Duh.

Trump never pres.png

That clown is paid to be a clown on a comedy show. The clown in the White House is paid to be a President and representative of the USA on the international stage of statesmen and leaders.

2 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

That clown is paid to be a clown on a comedy show. The clown in the White House is paid to be a President and representative of the USA on the international stage of statesmen and leaders.

How about this clown? 

Obama Trump will not be president.png

23 minutes ago, Opl said:

According to the press, it is Ivanka's husband who, to cover himself, revealed the interview with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya when he completed his form of security clearance (after the first version revealed numerous "omissions").

It's this second reviewed form that would have put the investigators on the trail of the interview.  
(Jared Kushner is targeted by the special prosecutor for attempting - after his father-in-law's victory - to set up a secret channel for communication with the Kremlin).

Correct.

Kushner conveniently "forgot" to respond to the clearance form truthfully.

Penalties for Inaccurate or False Statements

"The U.S. Criminal Code (title 18, section 1001) provides that knowingly falsifying or concealing a material fact is a felony which may result in fines and/or up to five (5) years imprisonment. In addition, Federal agencies generally fire, do not grant a security clearance, or disqualify individuals who have materially and deliberately falsified these forms, and this remains a part of the permanent record for future placements. Your prospects of placement or security clearance are better if you answer all questions truthfully and completely."

And directly above where he signed:

"I have read the instructions and I understand that if I withhold, misrepresent, or falsify information on this form, I am subject to the penalties for inaccurate or false statement (per U. S. Criminal Code, Title 18, section 1001), denial or revocation of a security clearance, and/or removal and debarment from Federal Service."

https://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/sf86-non508.pdf

2 minutes ago, iReason said:

Correct.

Kushner conveniently "forgot" to respond to the clearance form truthfully.

Penalties for Inaccurate or False Statements

"The U.S. Criminal Code (title 18, section 1001) provides that knowingly falsifying or concealing a material fact is a felony which may result in fines and/or up to five (5) years imprisonment. In addition, Federal agencies generally fire, do not grant a security clearance, or disqualify individuals who have materially and deliberately falsified these forms, and this remains a part of the permanent record for future placements. Your prospects of placement or security clearance are better if you answer all questions truthfully and completely."

And directly above where he signed:

"I have read the instructions and I understand that if I withhold, misrepresent, or falsify information on this form, I am subject to the penalties for inaccurate or false statement (per U. S. Criminal Code, Title 18, section 1001), denial or revocation of a security clearance, and/or removal and debarment from Federal Service."

https://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/sf86-non508.pdf

This is all a big nothing-burger.  Despite the penalties quoted, people lie on that form all the time.

Edited by mesquite

15 minutes ago, mesquite said:

How about this clown? 

Obama Trump will not be president.png

Well despite working his nuts off for the American people for 8 years, trying to work with a Republican Government that on TV/MSM had sworn to obstruct and filibuster (over 500 times) ANYTHING that Obama tried to do, Obama clearly had underestimated the number of total cretins in the USA that were of voting age, and the fact that Trump would elicit the help of Russian hackers and propaganda experts.

Obama was without doubt one of the best statesmen and leaders of the last 50 years and the American rednecks and their Congressional and Senatorial representatives screwed him (and the USA) over because he was black (oh and Kenyan and muslim). Working almost totally on his own, the 'clown' above gave the best handover from one President to another in living memory with stock markets at an all time high, unemployment at a low and job creation at 200K plus per month for years (you will recall the figure you know the ones Trump said were actually 40% unemployment and now says the unemployment figures are amazing under him - the same figures as Obama had). Lets see where all the figures are and the stock market by the time Trump is done.

Edited by Andaman Al

7 minutes ago, mesquite said:

This is all a big nothing-burger.  Despite the penalties quoted, people lie on that form all the time.

What has Trump given the USA so far - his two most significant achievements - new entries in the urban dictionary for 'fake news' and 'nothing burgers'.

As for

Despite the penalties quoted, people lie on that form all the time.

You are making it up, you are lying, you are spreading fake rumours in a sad pathetic attempt to try and defend your man child hero. Pathetic. I take it you fill in SF 86 every week then or are you a Government auditor of the SF 86 procedure? Another armchair expert in everything. We are not worthy.:coffee1:

Edited by Andaman Al

5 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

What has Trump given the USA so far - his two most significant achievements - new entries in the urban dictionary for 'fake news' and 'nothing burgers'.

As for

"Despite the penalties quoted, people lie on that form all the time."

You are making it up, you are lying, you are spreading fake rumours in a sad pathetic attempt to try and defend your man child hero. Pathetic.

Nope

30 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

You are making it up, you are lying, you are spreading fake rumours in a sad pathetic attempt to try and defend your man child hero. Pathetic.

He's just Trolling.

Deflecting and weakly attempting to spread misinformation.

41 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

Well despite working his nuts off for the American people for 8 years, trying to work with a Republican Government that on TV/MSM had sworn to obstruct and filibuster (over 500 times) ANYTHING that Obama tried to do, Obama clearly had underestimated the number of total cretins in the USA that were of voting age, and the fact that Trump would elicit the help of Russian hackers and propaganda experts.

Obama was without doubt one of the best statesmen and leaders of the last 50 years and the American rednecks and their Congressional and Senatorial representatives screwed him (and the USA) over because he was black (oh and Kenyan and muslim). Working almost totally on his own, the 'clown' above gave the best handover from one President to another in living memory with stock markets at an all time high, unemployment at a low and job creation at 200K plus per month for years (you will recall the figure you know the ones Trump said were actually 40% unemployment and now says the unemployment figures are amazing under him - the same figures as Obama had). Lets see where all the figures are and the stock market by the time Trump is done.

so funny...  :sleepy:

38 minutes ago, iReason said:

Outlandish, unsubstantiated gibberish.

You are just making stuff up.

just like YOU

Russia lawyer : I don' have connections to Kremlin

Trumps son : it was 20 minutes and NOTHING

You : they did it, they are the reds under the bed!  its COLLUSION but we have no proof... who cares?  spin it enough and some may believe it

NOTHING BURGER

1 minute ago, Andaman Al said:

But True!

What's true?  he met a Lawyer?  yes that's true

and she was RUSSIAN???  yes that's true

and what else?  Elvis is alive?  Yeti will walk down 5th Avenue?  Moon Landing never happened??? 

Edited by LannaGuy

Just now, LannaGuy said:

just like YOU

Russia lawyer : I don' have connections to Kremlin

Trumps son : it was 20 minutes and NOTHING

You : they did it, they are the reds under the bed!  its COLLUSION but we have no proof... who cares?  spin it enough and some may believe it

NOTHING BURGER

Why do you believe Trumps son when he has been continually lying about the whole situation for a week? You gonna tell me he is transparent? because he tweeted the mails because unless he did the NYT would have printed them 30 mins later? He is a lying little bar steward and he simply is NOT telling the truth. Watch and wait!

1 minute ago, LannaGuy said:

What's true?  he met a Lawyer?  yes that's true

and she was RUSSIAN???  yes that's true

and what else?  Elvis is alive?  Yeti will walk down 5th Avenue?  Moon Landing never happened??? 

That's more funny. You haven't even read the post that you replied to. It was nothing to do with Trump was it? My post was in response to one about Obama. 

What a clown!

The Trumpeters have dwindled sadly over the months, and the very few left are now apparently entirely deluded in their frantic replies.  Does this shift on TV reflect the situation on the ground in the US? Is that why the inner circle are all getting their lawyers on board?

1 minute ago, Slip said:

The Trumpeters have dwindled sadly over the months, and the very few left are now apparently entirely deluded in their frantic replies.  Does this shift on TV reflect the situation on the ground in the US? Is that why the inner circle are all getting their lawyers on board?

LOL.  Similar things were said when the soon-to-be "resistance" movement predicted Trump would never be president.

Just now, mesquite said:

LOL.  Similar things were said when the soon-to-be "resistance" movement predicted Trump would never be president.

Do you mean "Similar questions were asked"?

Do you have an answer to offer to the original 2 questions?  (If I may edit them a little)

1.  Does the death spiral of Trumpeters here on TV reflect what is happening in the US?

2. If it does, is that why the Trumps are all calling their counsels?  If it doesn't why are the Trumps all calling their counsels?