Ex-nude model arrested for being ‘madam’ of 16-year-old girl

webfact

Ex-nude model arrested for being ‘madam’ of 16-year-old girl

By Angsuma Sridokkham 
The Nation

c7342f0dfa6cd79a6cf57bee9641c391.jpeg

BANGKOK: -- Bangkok's Huai Kwang police have charged a former nude magazine model with human trafficking over the prostitution of a 16-year-old girl.

Huai Kwan superintendent Colonel Kampol Rattanapratheep revealed on Tuesday that undercover police had conducted a sting operation by contacting a secret Line chat group to pay Bt15,000 for sex with a 16-year-old girl.

It resulted in the girl being removed for the service and the arrest of former nude model Alisa Jaidee, 32. 

Alisa allegedly acted as the girl’s madam and received an Bt8,000 commission and gave Bt7,000 to the girl.

Kampol said the prostitution of girls aged under 18 is a human trafficking crime, so Huai Kwan police could charge Alisa with the crime without having to wait for the Anti-Human Trafficking Division to act.

Alisa has also been charged with procuring a girl aged under 18 for a sex service and promoting an underage girl’s lewd act for payment or other benefits.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/national/30320442

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-07-11

Way too "ex" nude stuff going on.... who ever is making these allegations should be required to provide a link to a relevant site.

oh... selling a 16 year old... yer... bad... (spanking required.)

but..... seemingly not out of the ordinary hereabouts.

2 hours ago, farcanell said:

Way too "ex" nude stuff going on.... who ever is making these allegations should be required to provide a link to a relevant site.

oh... selling a 16 year old... yer... bad... (spanking required.)

but..... seemingly not out of the ordinary hereabouts.

You get off on sex traffickers, do you?

1 hour ago, Bangkok Barry said:

People pay 15,000 baht for sex? I thought all Thais are poor. That's what they keep telling us.

"Telling us"?? Is that what "all" of them tell you? 

2 hours ago, HerbalEd said:

You get off on sex traffickers, do you?

I get off on nude models etc etc (thought that was kinda clear)

i take it you get off by being a grumpy old bugger

Edited by farcanell

3 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

People pay 15,000 baht for sex? I thought all Thais are poor. That's what they keep telling us.

The rich pay, the poor rape. Thats how it is here.. news every week rich pay for underage sex, the poor rape some underage girl or farang in the countryside send off to jail for 5 years out in 2 becos of amnesty n commit again..

LOS  does not really mean Land of Smiles,  It means Land of Stuff.

Some Bad stuff, some nasty stuff, some sick stuff, or really sick stuff....

Of course there will always be some people who can smile while they do any of

this.     Ahhh  Thailand.  Amazing...

Geezer

"Huai Kwan superintendent Colonel Kampol Rattanapratheep revealed on Tuesday that undercover police had conducted a sting operation by contacting a secret Line chat group to pay Bt15,000 for sex with a 16-year-old girl."

Was the arrest made after having sex with the girl?

9 hours ago, Moonmoon said:

The rich pay, the poor rape. Thats how it is here.. news every week rich pay for underage sex, the poor rape some underage girl or farang in the countryside send off to jail for 5 years out in 2 becos of amnesty n commit again..

And the Catholic priests take it for free. 

7 hours ago, ben2talk said:

Degrading? More like they offered the chance to get rich after spending a year or two and a few baht on surgery and adjustments.

She's been upgraded to suit tastes of people who can pay - it's a common practice here. Many of these 'dolly-whores' aren't even seen or made available to farang visitors here.

it is a disgusting job. sucking filthy d!#k. done mostly by desperate single mums from the poorest part of thailand. my girl was shunned by he village after moving down to pattaya from esan. it was only after her italian husband built her a big house that she got any respect back.  i know plenty of thai hookers and i dont know any who go rich.  money management is not these girls strong point.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-07-12 at 5:51 AM, williamgeorgeallen said:

16 year old is probably a single mum and now may not have money for her baby or family or what ever pushed her into degrading herself to prostitute herself. what is gained by getting the cops involved?

Regardless of when you think someone is an adult, the UN Conventions on the age is 18 years ... period.  Anyone under the age of 18 is considered a child and under international treaties (as well as Thai laws).  The Thai government is obliged to protect anyone who is considered a child to be trafficked for the purposes of sex - and they must/should take a zero tolerance approach.  What is served is a red line is drawn in the sand.... cross it at your own peril.... 

Edited by bkkcanuck8

On 2017-07-13 at 3:48 AM, williamgeorgeallen said:

it is a disgusting job. sucking filthy d!#k. done mostly by desperate single mums from the poorest part of thailand. my girl was shunned by he village after moving down to pattaya from esan. it was only after her italian husband built her a big house that she got any respect back.  i know plenty of thai hookers and i dont know any who go rich.  money management is not these girls strong point.

Money management and also the fact that once you get any amount of money their is pressure to "help" etc.

^ Not to mention most people when they earn more, spend more.... it is often a vicious circle.... then when fortunes change they are use to spending more -- more people relying on her - and the money saved is often gone very very quickly (if any saved).  Not specifically just here, or just in that industry - it is a fairly common scenario.  If people were able to spend the same while earn more -- they would be better off -- but if too many people followed that path -- the world economy would collapse :o