Farmers Plant Rice In Middle Of Flooded Road As Protest

webfact

21 hours ago, robblok said:

Oh dear you ask me to prove that headmen skim money... are you serious ?

You also ask me for proof that headmen in the north make their voters toe the line or lose monetary support from higher up.

Guess you have no idea how it works in Thailand.  Next you ask me to prove that cops take bribes. 

Nice story with a bit of humour about some villagers complaining about their local road.

DutchRob who blatently hates Mr T, Mrs Y and the PTP, TRT and anything that has to do with the colour Red, just has to butt in to the topic and start his political agenda.

Give it a rest dude, chill out in the coffee shop for a while and smoke a Javaanse.

Oh and give the old "Headmen make their voters toe the line or lose monetarty support from higher up" spiel a rest too. It's a falsehood and gets boring pretty quickly.

We know you live in the great metropolis BKK, so how can you possibly know this village and this Headman in Yasathon?

Yellow Shirt Koolaid assumptions again?

good job....if they don't fix the mud in the roads, use it to farm..sensible!...hope that the local officers react and repair the road, fast!

Perhaps some twerking in the middle of the mud may attract further and faster attention?:sorry:

18 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

Nice story with a bit of humour about some villagers complaining about their local road.

DutchRob who blatently hates Mr T, Mrs Y and the PTP, TRT and anything that has to do with the colour Red, just has to butt in to the topic and start his political agenda.

Give it a rest dude, chill out in the coffee shop for a while and smoke a Javaanse.

Oh and give the old "Headmen make their voters toe the line or lose monetarty support from higher up" spiel a rest too. It's a falsehood and gets boring pretty quickly.

We know you live in the great metropolis BKK, so how can you possibly know this village and this Headman in Yasathon?

Yellow Shirt Koolaid assumptions again?

Mate.. i started it after others made it political.. while it was not guess you missed that because you dislike what i post. 

I don't agree its a falsehood. You know canvassers get money for votes delivered. If you don't your have no clue. 

20 hours ago, robblok said:

No I was making an educated guess based on available information.

1) money has been given from the central budget (so don't blame the goverment they paid already)

2) Headmen skim (also in non PTP area's)

3) there is no road.. so either no money 

as for making them vote PTP.. think red villages.. you think there was much freedom there. 

So know they skim money... you admit that so your just being combative as usual. 

"Think red villages".

I'm surrounded by them mate. And when people in these Red Villages vote, they vote for whoever they want. Complete freedom mate.

Does'nt mean that in elections, people are'nt given money to vote, EVERY side and EVERY politician hands the dough out, costs them a fortune, but people just take the money, smile, and vote for whoever they like anyway.

On 7/13/2017 at 5:37 PM, robblok said:

Its the local government that is responsible.. you know those headmen that make them vote PTP.. and skim all the money. So can't blame the central government here. If you read carefully you will read local government. I did not know these guys bought tanks too.

Did you not know that all those headmen that made them vote ptp, then fixed the roads amongst other perks, were replaced with the good people some time ago. ??

13 hours ago, robblok said:

Its the PM and theirs that want to do something about the corruption of headmen and have administrative reform. Can say a lot but its the way to go to make sure these guys can be dislodged. 

The corruption is way too obvious and in the open for me to believe that any of their superiors are concerned at all. It would be so easy for someone with the power the current PM has to bust these <deleted>, but nothing in three years.   I am not comparing PMs past or present but nothing is happening with this corruption period.

6 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

"Think red villages".

I'm surrounded by them mate. And when people in these Red Villages vote, they vote for whoever they want. Complete freedom mate.

Does'nt mean that in elections, people are'nt given money to vote, EVERY side and EVERY politician hands the dough out, costs them a fortune, but people just take the money, smile, and vote for whoever they like anyway.

That's the part people like old Rob just don't get. So one eyed they can't see things how they really are. Up my way is a virtual red stronghold but nobody is getting stood over or guns held to their head.  They just give the Thai Smile, nod, wai, take the readies and then do whatever the <deleted> they want anyway. Like the reds are the only ones out there trying to buy votes or influence local politics. The truth is, and the reason why the need to keep having coups is, the yellows just aren't popular and will always get their <deleted> handed to them in any sort of free or democratic election.