Valosine in Pattaya

thaitero

Try calling the distributor and ask them what (if any) pharmacies in Pattaya they have supplied it to

Union Medical

tel: (+66) 2412 1915, (+66) 2412 3046, (+66) 2412 9379

email.png Email: [email protected]

I wouldn't hope for much by email though you can try. usually works better to call.

There aren't any other brands here, only Effexor and Valosine.

• 3 weeks later...

It seems no Valosine in Pattaya. So who knows place where to buy this from Bangkok? If someone knows the price also, it would be good info..:smile:

I asked popular Bangkok mailorder place SC Drug. Only Efexor available and their price for that is  Efferxor XR 75 mg. 1 box 28 cap  1,700.- baht,   150 mg.  1 box  2,900 baht which is quite good price for efexor. Effexor is the orginal brand.

I tried Sherylś contact. No reply to email and for phonecall, i had no idea what somebody was trying to talk with me:ermm:

Edited by thaitero

Thai businesses/companies seldom reply to emails in English, and you need to get a Thai speaker to call. Sounds like you did reach a human on the phone, so try that.

Have you already tried Fascino's on North Pattaya Rd? As that is about the biggest pharmacy in Patts.

Yes, Fascino Nua is same as Fascino North pattaya and that is the first place to check. In Pattaya if one goes to smaller sidefascino and they do not have it, they will get it from nua branch.. Fascinoprices for effexor are far more  more expensive than i quoted above what sc drug told..

If Thaivisa or someone would do price comparison section on medicin it would be very useful and popular..:smile:

Edited by thaitero