Lantus Insulin source in CM?

properjob

Does anyone know where Lantus insulin is available for purchase? I've recently had to switch to sourcing it from the hospital I attend, and they only stock the disposable 3ml pen - instead of the 3ml cartridge that fits in a multi-use penfill gizmo. The disposable one is very expensive. 

I will try the big pharmacy across from McCormick Hospital, but if anyone has any advice on the least expensive sources of insulin, I'd be grateful. 

1 hour ago, Dante99 said:

There are two pharmacies there across from the Dara school, try them both, they are only 30 meters apart.  I have had better luck with the one on the East side which is a bit harder to see.

Thanks for that. Of course I'll have to drop by there soon, but have you heard of Lantus being available at either of them? 

pj

1 hour ago, Dante99 said:

There are two pharmacies there across from the Dara school, try them both, they are only 30 meters apart.  I have had better luck with the one on the East side which is a bit harder to see.

Dara Pharmacy is one of the best in town. Sadly, with their high-tech, new remodeling makeover - prices have gone up considerably. Someone has to pay for the makeover; and it's the consumer.

Archived