Insurance going up

johna

Last year I paid ฿13560 for first class insurance from Nam Seng, they called me today saying next year the price will be ฿16242. I have never made a claim from Nam Seng, they say the reason for the rise is because of a lot of accidents with big bikes. 

So I'm looking for an another insurance company, any recommendations ?????

Correct. Many accidents on big bikes.

Last year I paid 17,500 for my Ducati Multistrada. This year the same company quoted me 18,000 for a Scrambler Sixty2. I used them for 7 years and have never made a claim.

Another company quoted 17,800 for the Scrambler.

3 hours ago, Nickymaster said:

Correct. Many accidents on big bikes.

Last year I paid 17,500 for my Ducati Multistrada. This year the same company quoted me 18,000 for a Scrambler Sixty2. I used them for 7 years and have never made a claim.

Another company quoted 17,800 for the Scrambler.

18k is what I paid 2 years ago for a new Scrambler (800, not Sixty2), first class.

2 hours ago, pbas400 said:

Sixty2 is it a great bike for traveling ? or more a commuter , thanks

Not good for longer rides unless you maybe change the suspension and seat completely. It's pretty uncomfy after a while, you can find many comments regarding that on the net. And even then the small size might not be the best for touring for bigger, westerners. Commuting no problem apart from the weather/mud/dirt protection being complete rubbish. You'll get dirt from the front and from the back...