Visiting masseuse

SidJames

3 hours and no one knows of one, I am not surprised.  My suggestion is to walk in some areas like Second road, Soi Buakhao or Soi Diana and look for the places where the ladies are dressed in some type of conservative matching outfits.  Go inside and tell them what you want so they can send the proper lady to your room.  

Edited by bkk6060

1 hour ago, bkk6060 said:

3 hours and no one knows of one, I am not surprised.  My suggestion is to walk in some areas like Second road, Soi Buakhao or Soi Diana and look for the places where the ladies are dressed in some type of conservative matching outfits.  Go inside and tell them what you want so they can send the proper lady to your room.  

It sounds like you are directing him to a Kasikorn bank branch

20 hours ago, SidJames said:

Does anyone know of any visiting masseuse?

I don't mean the happy ending type but a proper masseuse that will visit you?

since nearly three years i have my massages at home twice a week (Tuesday and Friday) each time 2 hours (time 10.00 to 12.00). the lady does an excellent job, is very reliable and punctual and has her own transport. rudimentary English only, working in a massage saloon starting @ 13.00hrs. i'm quite sure she would like to take on another client (mornings only). if you are interested pm me for name and phone number.

p.s. i pay her 1,000.- Baht/week plus she enjoys quite some extra perks as i am very happy with her service. no happy endings though!