superglue

superglue

Never noticed them for sale when CD's were being used but probably never looked good enough - these days believe most that still have CD's use stack storage as blanks are sold now.  Believe most people much prefer USB drives these days as they can be played directly by most current video equipment as well as computers.  

Sorry can not be more help.

Where can I purchase CD holders which will hold 2 CDs?

All the computer accessory shops sell them in packs of 10. Computer Plaza (several different shops inside on both first and second floor,) as well as all the shops in the new computer mall behind Computer Plaza, Computer City (the place where the new Amorn is, near the north west corner of the moat,) and Panthip Plaza.

6 hours ago, superglue said:

Folk Guitar

As I have a broken leg and am confined to a wheelchair, I wish to verify that these are made specifically to hold 2 CDs.

Superglue, most of these accessory shops sell both the single-CD and double-CD cases, but you will need to specify which you want to the shopkeeper. You will see these stacked in clear-wrap packs of 10, and are known (in English speaking countries) as 'Jewel Cases.'  The ones with the cut-outs surrounding the hub usually are double-CD cases but you will need to verify this at the shop.  Print this image of the cases so you can show the shop keeper what you want.

As you are having limited mobility, I'd suggest going to the new computer mall behind Computer Plaza first, as that has the largest number of accessory shops in town, and should result in your finding what you need. If not, then Computer Plaza would be the second choice.

cd-jewel-cases.jpg

Archived