unwilling to have sex

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get a T-shirt printed up that reads, "No Honey, No Money".  Wear it and mean it.

If she doesn't get with the program then kiss the 800,000 Bt good by and call it a lesson learned. 

Start renting girls for the night, and make it a different girl every time until you get your ex out of your system.  35,000K per month can get you 2 different younger girls a week with money left over for beer.

On 25/07/2017 at 11:36 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Is this a wind up?

Nearly 4,000 posts and you come across as some **** struck newbie that just got off the plane in LOS. Sorry, but spending 800,000 baht on someone else's house is classic newbie, never did any research on Thailand, stuff.

You gave her 35,000 a MONTH :shock1:. Many Thais make 9,000 a month, so what the h*** did she do to earn that much?

Constructive comment- hmmmmmm.

How about kissing all the money you gave her goodbye and leave before it gets worse. IMO no chance you'll ever see a satang back.

she would can all that over an argument?

If half of what you write is true, it's been planned from long ago, and having milked you of what she thinks she can get, it's time to move on to the next sucker.

i really don't want to go through the shit finding another girl

You don't have to, but that relationship is over.

i don't see why i should give in to this,should i hold my ground or try to patch it up,i must admit i did send some rather nasty texts after,which i regret.

ah, regret! If I had a $ for every regret I have, I'd be extremely rich. IMO it's over, time to move on.

Ditto mate ... give it up ... cut your losses and get out ... NOW!