Kate Moss Marries Tw*t On Phuket.

taxexile

UPDATE... is shooting up cocaine in a guesthouse classified as rehab now? :o

Star Doherty faces driving charges

Singer Pete Doherty has been charged with four driving offences

The Babyshambles frontman answered bail on Monday after being arrested on November 19 when officers saw him driving his Jaguar erratically near his home in east London.

Police charged the 27-year-old star with failing to produce driving documents, driving with no insurance, driving a car with no MOT and driving a car while failing to comply with driving licence conditions.

He was bailed to appear at Thames Magistrates' Court on February 13.

It is understood police will take no further action against Doherty over allegations he was in possession of crack cocaine when he was arrested.

Police also charged two other occupants of Doherty's car who were arrested along with him on November 19.

Michelle Breeze, 30, a retail manager from Streatham, south London, was charged with two counts of possession of heroin.

Peter Wolfe, 38, a songwriter from Maidstone, Kent, was charged with possession of cocaine. Both were also bailed to appear at Thames Magistrates' Court on February 13.

Doherty, the on-off boyfriend of supermodel Kate Moss, has waged a very public battle with drug addiction.

He has sought treatment at the famous Priory clinic in west London, as well as in France, Portugal, and Thailand.

- Blackpool Today (UK)

Edited by sriracha john

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
How do they keep letting him off, he's constantly being found with class A drugs and I'm sure he can afford an MOT for his car. Every month he's being collared by police, yet he's still at large on the streets.

Perhaps he's getting better... he skipped March and April:

Kate's Pete arrested again

London - British rock star Pete Doherty, partner of supermodel Kate Moss, was arrested on Saturday night on suspicion of possessing "Class A" banned drugs, The Sun tabloid reported.

Though a police spokesperson declined to confirm whether Doherty specifically was arrested, he said: "At 22:00 hours (21:00 GMT) on the 5th (of May), police stopped a vehicle on Kensington High Street.

"A 28-year-old male driver was arrested on suspicion of possession of a class A drug. He was taken to a west London police station, and later bailed to return in June pending further inquiries."

According to The Sun, Doherty was held in the police station overnight.

The troubled Babyshambles frontman, 28, has repeatedly sought treatment for drug addiction in countries including Britain, France and Thailand.

In December he was fined £770 and banned from driving for four months for possessing illegal drugs, including crack cocaine and heroin.

- News24

Wow, if I lose a few pounds, become better looking, dress better and look less stoned I, too, might have a chance with Kate.

But can we talk about her in that commercial where she's naked on her stomach? Sure, a little thin, maybe, but too hot. Excuse me, I have to lock the door to my office.

Wow, if I lose a few pounds, become better looking, dress better and look less stoned I, too, might have a chance with Kate.

But can we talk about her in that commercial where she's naked on her stomach? Sure, a little thin, maybe, but too hot. Excuse me, I have to lock the door to my office.

Her new clothes line at Topman is very hot right now too!!!

Her brand has not suffered by her links to Doherty (another little spilt rich kid) and her own snorting antics

Get another box of tissues.....

Still photo:

post-9005-1179457379_thumb.jpg

taken from a nearly 3 minute long video clip available here:

http://www.xlrecordings.com/mp3/video/whit...66cd-01_rvh.ram :o

He has sought treatment at the famous Priory clinic in west London, as well as in France, Portugal, and Thailand.

Geez John... that's a pretty thin call for kick-starting a 5 month old thread that used to be Thailand-related... :o

Geez John... that's a pretty thin call for kick-starting a 5 month old thread that used to be Thailand-related... :o

:D

but it's provided an avenue as a good public service on some level for some members...... :D

Plus Kate Moss and the beer thread make good topics for a Friday afternoon. This thread and Mr. John's posts have saved me the run by for the afternoon 'massage' and so now I can go straight to the watering hole. Oh, is that too much information?

Get another box of tissues.....

Still photo:

post-9005-1179457379_thumb.jpg

taken from a nearly 3 minute long video clip available here:

http://www.xlrecordings.com/mp3/video/whit...66cd-01_rvh.ram :o

If you hadn't mentioned it was a video clip I would have thought this was the girl I was talkin' (carousing) with last week in Safari Bar PP......... she holding that pole just right!!

Kate moss is great! and pete has made some excellent records, not everyone is squeeky clean!

Let them get on with it.

Mark

I agree, seems people here can get a bee in their bonnet over the slightest thing ?

So what if Pete is a junkie moron, he's also a nice guy! And if Kate wants to marry him I believe it is up to her. I mean, she's not wearing blinkers and knows what she is getting herself into right ?

PS : I would sh#g Kate in a heartbeat and I think Pete's music is great which maybe sways my feelings a bit but if they are happy...........

• 1 month later...

UPDATE....forever the bad boy

Troubled Pete pleads guilty

London - British pop singer Pete Doherty pleaded guilty on Tuesday to possessing crack cocaine and other drugs as well as two driving offences, after arriving chaotically late at a London court.

Wearing his trade mark trilby hat, black suit and open-necked black shirt, Doherty, 28, arrived more than two hours late to the West London magistrates court, moments after Judge Davinder Lachhar issued a warrant for his arrest.

He pleaded guilty to possessing Class A and Class C drugs - crack cocaine, heroin, cannabis and ketamine - and to an extra charge of failing to appear in court without a reasonable excuse.

His lawyer Sean Curran was summoned to court twice to explain his client's whereabouts but was at first given more time to find the singer.

But as it neared noon, Lachhar became impatient and she told Curran: "This is a court of law. He should have been here at 9.30 and he wasn't so I am issuing a warrant with no bail."

The disheveled Babyshambles singer - the on-off boyfriend of top model Kate Moss - finally arrived moments later, facing a barrage of photographers as he wound his way to the court entrance after a car dropped him off.

He was heard mumbling to waiting journalists that he was "a bit nervous" about the hearing - and then spent several minutes in an interview room with lawyers and police.

In court, he struggled to give his new address and eventually did so through his lawyer before pleading guilty to the six charges linked to offences committed on May 5 when he was stopped in a car in central London.

Curran argued that the charges related to "small amounts" of illegal drugs and that the singer had been working extremely hard on his new album at the time of his arrest.

The judge said she was considering all options before adjourning the case until later in the afternoon.

Doherty has repeatedly sought treatment for drug addiction in countries including Britain, France and Thailand.

In December he was fined £770 (about R10 000) and banned from driving for four months for possessing illegal drugs, including crack cocaine and heroin.

- Tonight Entertainment News

{lol@source}

Edited by sriracha john

Pete Doherty is a typical example of a really lovely person who is hel_l bent on wasting his life and turning into an ass on drugs.

I saw him on the Jonathan Ross show a couple of years ago, and he seemed like a shy intellegent guy with a big heart. Jonathan R loved him and spoke highly of the GOOD things he does, and tried to offer him advice on not wrecking his life with drugs.

Doherty NOT on drugs is a sweet person and like others on drugs can be an ass (but not really as bad as some). Im not condoning drugs in anyway, but its just sad to see a person waste their life like this. Im sure many of us have had our own demons to contend with, for me it used to be drinking.

There is obviously something seriously wrong with him emotionally, for even after good treatment he still falls off the bandwagon. More constructive to hope that he finds a way out of his personal hel_l than condemn him.

As for Kate Moss, I hope she can either let go of this guy she seems to want to nurture or hopefully they will both get clean and live together drug free.

And for those of you that love the look of Kate, yes she is beautiful, but she is also pretty sick. Her body frame, although naturally slight, often shows signs of anorexia brought about by doing drugs and not eating. For guys who like girls who look so thin that their legs are like sticks it somehow seems like a distorted idea of beauty in my eyes. Then again im not a guy. Was pleased recently when Milan would only allow models onto the shows who met a healthy BMI (London didnt follow suit however) and I will celebrate the day when runway models and fashion mags show a more 'normal' body frame.

Anyway..rant over. I wish them both the best.

• 10 months later...

Gosh that post was nearly a year old, what a bump! :o Tbh I have no idea what they have been doing since, nor need or wish to. I dont know much about Amy Winehouse either, just snippets..regardless I wish them the best. We all make mistakes in life, im certainly glad my mistakes were never in the spotlight for all to see and comment on.

I thought this website maybe highbrow so we dont have to hear of such fools.

Um ..I have no idea where you got the impression that this forum is "highbrow"..i guess it depends on your definition of what highbrow means. Anyway, it seems you are a new member here, so welcome..

We all make mistakes in life,

and most people , if they have even a small proportion of their brain cells functioning , learn from those mistakes and avoid repeating them.

doherty continued making the same mistakes , until he ended up in jail , albeit for only a few weeks.

ms.winehouse ,(pictured below) inspite of all the help available to her , seems to be following dohertys example , and it seems as if her great talents are going to waste too.

they court publicity when it suits them , and cant have any complaints when they get caught out.