Britain says free movement of people with EU will end after Brexit

webfact

54 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Precisely and nicely put Khun Grouse.....thankfully whatever else their faults folk who have to run the country has wiser and clearer heads than some here. James O'Brien puts it's nicely here.

Anyway, it's never going to happen. The wise are stepping in in a polite way showing as much respect as possible to the numpties ?

Now he IS a tuber top!!

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, 3NUMBAS said:

croations are hoping to jump the gun and theyre not in the EU yet..desperate to leave their SH1thole

pension age  is rising to 68 and will keep on rising as the kitty cant take the expected load

Love them! Wonderful in tomato soup.

10 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Eh up! Nah then!

Actually, barbs not withstanding, it's a fair comment.

How should one determine nationality? What does it take to have Yorkshire nationality? I was born in Yorkshire! I went to school in Yorkshire! I drink Tetleys! I'm bluunt! I have short arms and deep pockets!

However, my father was a highland Scot. Loch Tummel and Loch Rannoch? You get the picture!

My grandson has three passports! Cheeky bugger! He was born in the USA, his mum is Thai and his father (my son) was born in York!

What is he? (Apart from lucky!)

download (2).jpg

42 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

This is a really  good one - Lee from Bromley with his half-baked heard down the pub / in the Sun  / fact free zone gets taken apart from the saintly James....

Brilliant! It's all over! ?

40 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Brilliant! It's all over! ?

Really

U.K. will save £156 BILLION PER YEAR
if we walk away from talks with E.U. Dictators
right now & govern ourselves as we see fit.
NEW analysis reveals .
SHARE !! SHARE !! FOR ALL TO SEE.

safe_image.php?d=AQBpayq2Kt1QENk9&w=476&
NEW analysis has revealed that Britain would be better off by £156 billion a year by simply walking away from the EU without a deal.
EXPRESS.CO. UK

Doesn't sound like it's all over yet???

25 minutes ago, phuketjock said:

Really

U.K. will save £156 BILLION PER YEAR
if we walk away from talks with E.U. Dictators
right now & govern ourselves as we see fit.
NEW analysis reveals .
SHARE !! SHARE !! FOR ALL TO SEE.

safe_image.php?d=AQBpayq2Kt1QENk9&w=476&
NEW analysis has revealed that Britain would be better off by £156 billion a year by simply walking away from the EU without a deal.
EXPRESS.CO. UK

Doesn't sound like it's all over yet???

This is barking even for the Express - must be a quiet day for Madeleine McCann / Princess Diana stories ! That said this John Longworth is no idiot but strange he is pretty much on his own against the swollen ranks of the Captains of Industry. Here he is on the BBC.

Edited by beautifulthailand99

9 hours ago, 7by7 said:

The European Convention on Human Rights and the laws adopted in the UK as a consequence of the UK being a founding signatory in 1950 have nothing to do with whether or not the UK is a member of the EU. There are currently 47 party states to the ECHR, including all 28 EU members (27 after Brexit, of course).

I understand that being in the EU prevents us from withdrawing from the convention.  It's sad to think that that this is another issue that should have affected the choice of whether to remain or leave.

I wish posters would give up on the moronic slogans and youtube videos of moronic people espousing their opinion :sad:.

At the end of the day, I support those on minimal wages who are angry to see their wages/salaries disappear or reduce as a result of free movement - which largely allows those from far poorer countries to enter wealthier countries, and keep wages very low.

Great for big business - a nightmare for those at the bottom (edit - and, as it turns out, those in the middle) in the UK.....

Edited by dick dasterdly

51 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

I wish posters would give up on the moronic slogans and youtube videos of moronic people espousing their opinion :sad:.

At the end of the day, I support those on minimal wages who are angry to see their wages/salaries disappear or reduce as a result of free movement - which largely allows those from far poorer countries to enter wealthier countries, and keep wages very low.

Great for big business - a nightmare for those at the bottom (edit - and, as it turns out, those in the middle) in the UK.....

Step up moronic economics!