Fee For Non-immigrant Visa?

Hello,

The web site for the Thai consulate says that the fee for a non-immigrant is "$50 per entry," or "$150 per multiple entries." I do not understand this. If it's $50 per entry, and you want multiple entries (say 4) - that would be $200. However, what the hel_l does "$150 per multiple entries" mean? Does that mean I pay $150 for each entry (say 4)? That would be $600. Or, does it mean $150 for a single multiple entry visa (say 4)? In that case, then why have "$50 per entry"??????

Can anyone answer please? Thanks.

Hello,

The web site for the Thai consulate says that the fee for a non-immigrant is "$50 per entry," or "$150 per multiple entries." I do not understand this. If it's $50 per entry, and you want multiple entries (say 4) - that would be $200. However, what the hel_l does "$150 per multiple entries" mean? Does that mean I pay $150 for each entry (say 4)? That would be $600. Or, does it mean $150 for a single multiple entry visa (say 4)? In that case, then why have "$50 per entry"??????

Dont know what site you are looking at but now Thailand only issues 2 types of Non Imm Visas, Single entry or Multiple entry, a few years back it used to be 1,2 or 3 entries. Suggest the "$50 per entry" is a typo and should read "$50 per single entry" Edited by Mahout Angrit

Hello,

Multiple entries means just what it says. You can come and go as many times as you please. Hence if you are energetic you can walk across the river every day at MaeSai. But you will need to pay the people of Mynamar $US for the priviledge. Or if you take a plane ride out of the Kingdom a departure tax of 500Baht (until 1 Feb 07 when it will cost you 700Baht)

Why have $50 for 1 entry cos for the "cheap charlies" who only want to be here for 90 days. Nothing devious just the honesty and acumen of the Thai's