Fright Flight: Netizens perplexed by video of dozens of people departing ‘invisible plane’

snoop1130

Fright Flight: Netizens perplexed by video of dozens of people departing ‘invisible plane’

By Coconuts Bangkok

sdfgh.JPG

A video showing what netizens assumed to be several “ghosts” entering an airport terminal via a “haunted aerobridge” has received over 10 million views on Facebook, but some netizens explained this video as just “students from Hogwarts coming back for school holidays” or “Photoshopped”… because you can totally Photoshop a video.

The mysterious video, which continues to confuse people worldwide, is dubbed with Thai text that translates as, “Flight PG873 at Aerobridge D206. This aerobridge is haunted. People keep walking out of it when it’s not connected to a plane.” PG873 is a Bangkok Airways route from Bangkok to Koh Samui and Koh Samui to Hong Kong.

We’ll admit, the clip is quite creepy. It appears to show a steady flow of people walking through a deplaning walkway. Nothing weird there, right? However, when the videographer pans back we see that… the walkway is not attached to a plane. Which begs the question, “Where are these people walking from?” You might think the plane has just pulled away, but so many people flow through the walkway that it isn’t possible.

Full Story: https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/fright-flight-netizens-perplexed-video-dozens-people-departing-invisible-plane/

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2017-8-3

Yawn!

Voravit Vejjajiva, a pilot who claimed to be the person who filmed the video, explained that the “ghosts” were simply a reflection of passengers from another aerobridge erected parallel to the empty one.

It is funny what people will believe, in Thailand it is not so sinister, they still believe that using a flash during a thunderstorm will ............?  how this crap ever gets onto an adult forum is beyond me 

It's not quite as bad as the 70s crew that still think nobody has walked on the moon - that's what years of snorting sniffing smoking abusing does............you will believe just about anything lol

There are quite a few on here that believe this nonsense .................. they just believe stuff to be different 

“After I landed the plane, I saw the an aerobridge parallel to my flight. That aerobridge’s lights were turned off so the glass reflected the shadows of my plane’s aerobridge, which had lights on and people walking through it.”

“I rarely see this. So I took a video,” he told Thairath.

Not mentioned in TV. but it is on the other referenced site.