Anyone on here using Playstation Now?

jadee

Hi, as per the title, is anyone on here using Playstation Now on PS4 in Thailand? My son wanted a specific game that was only on PS Now, I ran a connection test and couldn't establish a connection. I have True home internet 13Mbps download speed, using LAN cable. I know PS Now is a streaming service so I figure I probably don't have good enough internet. I just wondered whether anyone can shed any light on whether the service is even available in Thailand. 
I tried asking Playstation who seem only contactable via twitter at askplaystation but they just referred me to a generic website. 

Many thanks for any help!

Don't think this answers your question just checked  about playstation now so was going to delete this post but maybe the below info will help in the future.I own a ps4 pro and had problems opening a Thai psn account.Credit card details weren't being validated and the address linked to the card has to be from within Thailand.Paypal was also a problem.The help centre was useless.Couldn't get psn (Playstation network )cards to fill my account balance and were only available from dodgy websites.I'm from the UK and I ended up opening a UK psn account which was much easier( I have a bank account in UK).I then bought UK psn cards from amazon.co.uk ,filled my wallet for my psn account which was very easy and purchased the game no problem.Hope this helps.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived