Non-immigrant Visa

I've read recently that certain "purpose of visits" are being scrutinized, for instance "consultant."

What should I put down on the application? Any recommendations from the pros? I was thinking about something like "exporter," but I'm not sure.

Need advice from the pros.

Thanks.

I've read recently that certain "purpose of visits" are being scrutinized, for instance "consultant."

What should I put down on the application? Any recommendations from the pros? I was thinking about something like "exporter," but I'm not sure.

Need advice from the pros.

Thanks.

They know that exporters trick already. Come to see your company at least two times. Want to see your books and most of all if your company realy looks like an export company. In fact not just a rented townhouse with a table, telephone + notebook. Find something better.

Are you taling about a non-imm "B" visa? If so, purpose of visit is BUSINESS. I have always used that for my embassy abroad and it has been accepted. Probably because it's true.

I actually do not know what type of non-imm I need or will be granted, or even which type I will ask for (and in fact, I don't care). I am simply checking "non-immigrant" on the form. All my friends go to this one place, and they get non-immigrants granted. I am doing the same thing, I just need to put down something on the form that the Thais aren't going to scrutinize too much. I presume that some of you are doing the same sort of thing, and know what I should put down?

Is it "teacher?" Is it something else? What are you guys using?

Thanks.

If you want to do business in Thailand you apply for a non-imm B visa at your embassy consulate, and the purpose of your visit is business. You will then need to have registered company in your country confirm that you are on business/consultancy in Thailand, and that you will be returning to your country after completion of that business/consultancy.