Expiring TR single entry- what next please?

On 8/7/2017 at 2:04 PM, Suradit69 said:

You can get one extension per tourist visa entry. If you applied for a second extension base on the same entry, your application would be denied, but you would be given 7 days to leave the country.

So if you already got 30 days extention on a Tourist Visa (90 days total) how much will it cost to get 7 more days on the same Visa?

You just go down to immigration again and re apply? and they will just say they cant do 30 days but will put another stamp in your passport with 7 more days after the 30 days? 

5 hours ago, acenase said:

So if you already got 30 days extention on a Tourist Visa (90 days total) how much will it cost to get 7 more days on the same Visa?

You will get 7 days to leave the country after apply for an extension, pay the 1900 baht fee and they deny the application.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

You will get 7 days to leave the country after apply for an extension, pay the 1900 baht fee and they deny the application.

Oh okay, so you still have to pay the 1900 Baht and that is only for only an additional 7 days... Thats what I was confused about

Oh okay, so you still have to pay the 1900 Baht and that is only for only an additional 7 days... Thats what I was confused about

More likely they will just turn you away with your second extension application and tell you to leave the country within the date specified on the first extension.

7 minutes ago, SicTransit said:

More likely they will just turn you away with your second extension application and tell you to leave the country within the date specified on the first extension.

Why do you think they would do that?

Immigration is more than happy to accept the 1900 baht fee and grant 7 days to leave after they deny the extension application.

• Like 1

Yes when I went to Immigration for a 30 day extension on my Tourist Visa, the officer told me I can have 7 more days... but i didnt know the specifics and just thought it would be for a cheaper price, not having to pay the same 1900 Baht for just 7 more days. In that case, its much more valuable to just use that cash for a fresh new visa with 60 days.

Edited by acenase