The end !

benalibina

Down is a screenshot of the last wapp message from the mother of my children.

Abuse, dehumanization and evil are her true norms, I realize 100% now. Its not longer covert but now its all in the open.

Lies, threats, intimidation, manipulation/brainwashing of 3 kids and a totally false perception of "reality", enabled by the whole family, I fear now that I have to let my children go as I realistically can not do anything more in the near foreseeable future.

As a father,

The end !

This short topic is a warning to all foreign parents out here. Keep your child (ren) always under your control. Trust in the mother of my children,  as I had, turned out to be the biggest mistake I ever made. Do not become a 2nd ME !

FB_IMG_14979937885499745.jpg

Answer back - And all I wanted was to to talk to you about how we together should do to best take care of our children

Set her up - Gather evidence for minimum 6 months, wear more than one hidden camera, try to make her hit you by saying legal things that you know will make her lose control, say nothing but make police reports with supporting evidence from doctors every time. Just pick a police station where you saw the kids (regardless of it is was the last time), get them to make missing persons reports for them and send formal summons to the mothers registered address (which she will ignore but still good as evidence), do it numerous times to make her angry. Nicely make her angry, then more angry, then make her stab you but control it so that you don't die, sue her for attempted manslaughter with the video camera as evidence (non compoundable offence)

Then Juvenile court and just refuse mutual agreement and just let them order unless you get more than 50% of the time with the kids and max 4,000 per kid and month. The appeals court is likely to take up a case with multiple documented assaults so don't worry about letting Juvenile order

* Set * her * up * Play * on * her * weaknesses * be * cool * then * attack * 

PS

I am impressed with what I hear from the lawyer that HappyLarry's wife works with. He has the mindset to help out with the planning stage so to speak. And happy with what I hear of Mrs. Larry too of course 

DS 

19 hours ago, MikeyIdea said:

Answer back - And all I wanted was to to talk to you about how we together should do to best take care of our children

Set her up - Gather evidence for minimum 6 months, wear more than one hidden camera, try to make her hit you by saying legal things that you know will make her lose control, say nothing but make police reports with supporting evidence from doctors every time. Just pick a police station where you saw the kids (regardless of it is was the last time), get them to make missing persons reports for them and send formal summons to the mothers registered address (which she will ignore but still good as evidence), do it numerous times to make her angry. Nicely make her angry, then more angry, then make her stab you but control it so that you don't die, sue her for attempted manslaughter with the video camera as evidence (non compoundable offence)

Then Juvenile court and just refuse mutual agreement and just let them order unless you get more than 50% of the time with the kids and max 4,000 per kid and month. The appeals court is likely to take up a case with multiple documented assaults so don't worry about letting Juvenile order

* Set * her * up * Play * on * her * weaknesses * be * cool * then * attack * 

PS

I am impressed with what I hear from the lawyer that HappyLarry's wife works with. He has the mindset to help out with the planning stage so to speak. And happy with what I hear of Mrs. Larry too of course 

DS 

Is not my experience as per your last paragraph. He contacted me based on other topic so I wrote email to Mrs Larry.....nothing she could do.Shallow people.

Do not become a 2nd ME !

Yet still the suckers come, willingly putting themselves in harms way. They will never believe that such will happen to them, because "my girl is different.
I was one such fool, but luckily we didn't have children.

Bet she was relieved.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

13 hours ago, benalibina said:

Is not my experience as per your last paragraph. He contacted me based on other topic so I wrote email to Mrs Larry.....nothing she could do. Shallow people.

I have followed HappyLarry's wife and the lawyer she works with in 2 cases now. They are using bold moves and are not yes sayers. This means that if anyone is shallow in this discussion as you accuse them of being, it isn't them 

Edited by MikeyIdea

7 hours ago, MikeyIdea said:

I have followed HappyLarry's wife and the lawyer she works with in 2 cases now. They are using bold moves and are not yes sayers. This means that if anyone is shallow in this discussion as you accuse them of being, it isn't them 

No, Its you.