Where is lots of foreginers and little bisinesses?

Xaos

Not sure how Rawai is. A friend moved there several years ago. Might be too far away from the action.

Surprised physical currency exchage can be so profitible, unless you are doing large volumes.

Do you suppliment with digital currencies also?

1 hour ago, 4evermaat said:

Not sure how Rawai is. A friend moved there several years ago. Might be too far away from the action.

Surprised physical currency exchage can be so profitible, unless you are doing large volumes.

There are several here in Rawai. 

Thats why need good spot

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Nowhere to sell? What do you mean. 
U need place to sell ur currencies. And u need good wholesale rates. Small islands dont have banks.

7 hours ago, Xaos said:

Im in patong. Exchange next to exchange. Rates bit lower then in pattaya. Other beaches not that many.

So open another one in Kata.

In theory, having a currency exchange booth looks good on paper, but the reality is getting staff that won't steal your money and with a pathetic police force and justice system, you have as much chance to get your money back as winning the lottery.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2017 at 11:50 AM, csabo said:

Start a mobile pet groomer truck and forget about money exchange. 

You laugh.  To my knowledge there is only one of these in all of Bangkok and every time I go for pet supplies there's a line of canines waiting for hairdo's.   

On 8/17/2017 at 7:43 AM, inThailand said:

In theory, having a currency exchange booth looks good on paper, but the reality is getting staff that won't steal your money and with a pathetic police force and justice system, you have as much chance to get your money back as winning the lottery.

Staff stealing (no matter the country) should be any shop owners main concern.  I notice in Supercheap on Phuket there are no cameras in the general merchandise area but a ton of them on the cashiers.  Cameras facing the register drawers and cameras right a above the scales as well.  They are all web cams and the message to staff is not subtle by any means.  Employees will steal anything and everything and justify it as normal.  My wife had an employee who kept stealing the her LUNCH!!  The employee never bought food but constantly talked about how hungry she was and the second the boss was away she snapped up everything in the fridge.  One day she complained about an egg she found in the fridge and ate.  She said "This tastes like it's a year old".  It was.